• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC @ Michigan

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game of the season so far

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game of the season so far
A little crushing for me, I thought Michigan was stronger on the Lines, but our coaches made some pretty fantastic adjustments for it.

(its official I'm starting the heavy drinking now).

Last edited:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little crushing for me, I thought Michigan was stronger on the Lines, but our coaches made some pretty fantastic adjustments for it.

Welcome to the grind brother.

The 'lines' are just about everything in this conference. If you can't win the 2 yard battle in the trenches in the B10, it is gonna be a rough ride.

My beloved Huskers lost that battle last night. Yet again. Blocking and tackling and physical play is at a premium.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine not running mullings 30x per game….

Couldn’t be me

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the grind brother.

The 'lines' are just about everything in this conference. If you can't win the 2 yard battle in the trenches in the B10, it is gonna be a rough ride.

My beloved Huskers lost that battle last night. Yet again. Blocking and tackling and physical play is at a premium.
I felt like our lines, especially our offensive lines were on the weaker side of SC's coming into the season. Really I think the coaching is doing great of finding a way to use them effectively. And hopefully as the season goes on they'll gain more experience to catch up.

Next game I'll be at will be Penn State, it will be good to see em in person.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chin up, pup. Them Trojans will be better for the loss

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like our lines, especially our offensive lines were on the weaker side of SC's coming into the season. Really I think the coaching is doing great of finding a way to use them effectively. And hopefully as the season goes on they'll gain more experience to catch up.

Next game I'll be at will be Penn State, it will be good to see em in person.

After the LSU game, I said that the o-line needs work. They showed that today. As you mentioned, the coaches made some fantastic adjustments that allowed us to come back and damn near win the game.

It's good to see that we appear to have a legit defense. Sucks that after doing so well, it was a flashback to the problems of the past few years (missed tackles) that cost us the game.