• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA v Ecuador

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no one on USA that can play "PG" out there, no one has any ball control or dribble skill...

There slow with the ball too and do not get "open" a lot of work ahead for Mr K

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no one on USA that can play "PG" out there, no one has any ball control or dribble skill...

There slow with the ball too and do not get "open" a lot of work ahead for Mr K

They were good in the first half. Coach is just trying to figure out the best lineup. Lets not forget that Donoman and Altedore were not playing both, I would suspect, would be starters.

Lets not panic yet, there is a lot of time before qualifying starts.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were good in the first half. Coach is just trying to figure out the best lineup. Lets not forget that Donoman and Altedore were not playing both, I would suspect, would be starters.

Lets not panic yet, there is a lot of time before qualifying starts.

Oh i understand and that's the purpose(among others) of these friendlies...

But even in the first there's not a midfielder who can secure the ball for extended possesion or anyone off the bench.

That's not Altidore's job either. He's position is getting crowded all of sudden(not that its in jeopordy). Landon plays wing more so(or better there) unless its for an aggressive push for a goal.

Long Journey for Mr K, I hope he finds a way to succeed(and that the US soccer organization is patient enough to let him work)

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landon is going to swift to middle most likely putting Shea as a starter at wing.

Altadore is a striker and about the only one that can hit the ball with some pace and keep it on target, there hasn't been a player that has stepped up for his position.

The first half defense doesn't need to be changed at all.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly only impressed with Chandler this game(out of the young guys) Shea has previously shown flashes that he can be a decent midfielder but I would say it'll be a few years down the line. Aguedelo is supposed to be pretty good but I haven't seen him do too much in big games yet. Then again I never get to watch him play