• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Today's Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2020

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has to be the most pathetic ranking EVER in history.

No one on earth cares about water polo.

Any ranking that has Maryland ahead of Ohio St is total bullsh1t. I didn't have to see anymore after that.
Damn that truth hurts - LMAO

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the recruits give a shit beyond the last 2-3 seasons, honestly.

WVU is pathetic. No one cares about WVU.

They'd rather go to Nebraska, or Boise St, or UTEP, or UConn. lol
That’s why UMn is 38th in 2020 recruiting - LMAO!!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why UMn is 38th in 2020 recruiting - LMAO!!!!!

Fleck doesn't need a Top 5 recruiting class to succeed. #38 is easily good enough to get him to 11-2. And he's just getting starting. lol

10 returning starters on the offense!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fleck doesn't need a Top 5 recruiting class to succeed. #38 is easily good enough to get him to 11-2. And he's just getting starting. lol

LOL

And if you think 38th is where Fleck will remain when it comes to recruiting, then you are a MORON, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes/respects Colin Kaepernick or Nike's decision to make him their spokeman. Cept maybe some leftist racist cop hating black lives matter terrorist types.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes/respects Colin Kaepernick or Nike's decision to make him their spokeman. Cept maybe some leftist racist cop hating black lives matter terrorist types.
I agree with that - but what Nike did for our family friend family Solomon Thomas was A+

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that - but what Nike did for our family friend family Solomon Thomas was A+

Dude, I am open minded. If a school does something to earn my respect, then I will respect them. But my school was a leader in the Civil Rights Movement, so I have very high standards. Just producing a couple neanderthal athletes doesn't/won't ever impress me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

10 returning starters on offense? I don't know. I ran across an article from twincities.com- look ahead to 2020: what gophers football will look like next fall (1/3/20)

One part of the article. "The U will have 9 returning starters on offense."

And Minnesota calls themselves The U? :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: Damn that's funny. There's only one program in the country that's the real U. And it ain't the Gophers.

Reactions: gob

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I didn’t kill hitler, but a Minnesota Alum did!”

-Fred
3qapf6.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never claimed to be the person that killed Hitler or to have participated in WW2 at all. I never claimed to build a Fortune 500 company, either. I've only claimed to work for TWO Fortune 100 companies. I never voted for Obama, and I have NEVER claimed that UMn was currently a blue blood cfb program. I've fully acknowledged that UMn is a HAS BEEN blue blood program. AND... that it would take at least 2 decades, and AT LEAST TWO coaches, before UMn could be considered to be a blue blood again. Fleck alone can NOT reestablish UMn as a blue blood. They lost that status and are no better anymore than any other program, including loser programs like Oregon and WVU. ;)

Look Fred, most of what I say to/against you are jokes, but Minnesota has never been a blue blood program. That is just the way it is. Minnesota was a decent school while the game was still being realized and put together. Blue Bloods never became a thing until much later after a significant portion of time had elapsed to see who the cream of the crop really were... Minnesota wasn't part of that list. Being perfectly honest and maybe a few older guys in here can correct me or fill me in, but personally I never heard of 'Blue Blood' CFB programs until well after 2000 - when ESPN released some sort of article declaring basically which programs had been the most successful over the 20th century and again, I think Minnesota is hurt largely due to them doing very little after WWII.

And in my opinion, it would take more than 2 decades... more like 3 of clear domination for Minnesota to get there as well as having the current blue bloods fall completely off the map. I think you underestimate truly how FAR ahead the current blue bloods are from Minnesota.

I'm not bashing Minnesota or Fleck or you or whatever, it is what it is. Minnesota had a great season last year, time will tell if this is real or only a spurt.