• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

US OPEN Qualifying Tournament on CBS Sports Network.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Taylor Townsend play a Russian girl right now to make it to the main draw.

Townsend is really fat. At 17, she should've gotten that under control by now. That's an injury waiting to happen.

She has a HUGE game, though. Big serve, and groundstrokes that would be excellent if not for all of the UFE.

Best of luck to her.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching some of the Men's Qualifying online earlier. It was pretty disappointing. Kuznetsov is so close to cracking the top 100 and was hot all summer, but he lost in the third to Stephane Robert. 16 year-old American Jared Donaldson had a nice run to get to the final match, but he got scorched 2 and 0 by Petzschner. Former Virginia star Jarmere Jenkins lost a winnable match to Fabbiano. And to make it worse, one American got in: Donald Young.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donaldson was actually from my club. He has not been around since he was in his early teens. I think he went to train overseas.

I am not surprised he has made it as far as he has. He was a top junior in the world before he left.

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Taylor Townsend play a Russian girl right now to make it to the main draw.

Townsend is really fat. At 17, she should've gotten that under control by now. That's an injury waiting to happen.

She has a HUGE game, though. Big serve, and groundstrokes that would be excellent if not for all of the UFE.

Best of luck to her.

Taylor bombed out but I was very impressed by her buddy Vikki Duval.

If she can strengthen her serve I think She will be a top player. Groundies

that pop, lobs, dropshots, net game, all good. At 17 she is even good at

constructing points.