• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer on Dan Patrick Show

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called in and Dan asked him about the college style offenses migrating to NFL. Full disclosure is I'm paraphrasing.....so take my accuracy for what it's worth.

-He said he really hadn't paid much attention to NFL offenses using pistol style until,recently.

-In the last couple of weeks he and his staff watched film on four teams...Niners, Hawks, Skins, and I can't remember the other one.

-Overall, he said he didn't see a lot different than what he ran at Utah.

-His origins with the spread go back to a meeting with Scott Linehan when he (Meyer) was a Bowling Green.

-However, he said he saw things in Niners offense that caught his eye and included wrinkles he had not seen before. He will put these wrinkles into OSU offense next year.

-Complimentary of Niners coaching staff for what they do with the offense.

After that they moved onto other topics. And before anyone asks, no mention of AS.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called in and Dan asked him about the college style offenses migrating to NFL. Full disclosure is I'm paraphrasing.....so take my accuracy for what it's worth.

-He said he really hadn't paid much attention to NFL offenses using pistol style until,recently.

-In the last couple of weeks he and his staff watched film on four teams...Niners, Hawks, Skins, and I can't remember the other one.

-Overall, he said he didn't see a lot different than what he ran at Utah.

-His origins with the spread go back to a meeting with Scott Linehan when he (Meyer) was a Bowling Green.

-However, he said he saw things in Niners offense that caught his eye and included wrinkles he had not seen before. He will put these wrinkles into OSU offense next year.

-Complimentary of Niners coaching staff for what they do with the offense.

After that they moved onto other topics. And before anyone asks, no mention of AS.

Would be nice if one of the things they did on offense was put the ball in the end zone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Look forward to seeing a more improved offensive scheme.