• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on Cap Space

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't like any of the RB's in training camp, I'm worried we would take a flyer on Chris Johnson. Not sure how much gas he still has in the tank, but wouldn't cost us any picks. I'd love to see Christine Michael in here, having seen him in college.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't like any of the RB's in training camp, I'm worried we would take a flyer on Chris Johnson. Not sure how much gas he still has in the tank, but wouldn't cost us any picks. I'd love to see Christine Michael in here, having seen him in college.

Can Michael ever stay healthy, or is it he doesnt see the field w Lynch ahead of him? Ive had the guy as a backup for years in fantasy, and he never gets reps it seems. I remember him as an Aggie, looking good running the football and I just haven't seen anything at the pro level, yet.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Michael ever stay healthy, or is it he doesnt see the field w Lynch ahead of him? Ive had the guy as a backup for years in fantasy, and he never gets reps it seems. I remember him as an Aggie, looking good running the football and I just haven't seen anything at the pro level, yet.
Michael looks just like the guys we've got to me. Talented, but question marks

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious, but if it was up to you what is the most you would offer Seattle for CM?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th-5th MAX imo

No way for me. I wouldn't give up a pick for him. Don't even know if he would make the team. If Sea cuts him, bring him in and see if he can win some PT.