• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update: Bogut out indefinitely

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but better to have this done in the first half of the season versus the second/playoff run.

Howard had this done and missed 11 games. I'm figuring Bogut will likely miss probably closer to 20. Good news is that with our beast of a start, we can afford to not have him. We're coming up on a stretch of home games that should be easier to navigate than some long road trips.

I'd be content to let him sit for the next 20 games, ease him in for the 20 following and get him right to close the season.

Also on a side note I hope Myers still has JO on speed dial.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys think will get the majority of his minutes? Speights?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys think will get the majority of his minutes? Speights?

When Lee gets healthy, I think it might be a big split there between him and Speights. Ezeli will probably get some good run against the bigger teams. Teams that the Warriors can go small against I believe will employ a lot of Lee and Speights at the C. Lee will get lots of time at the PF spot too. I could see him getting about 28-30 minutes a night. Speights should see around 20-25 at the 5. Ezeli will probably cover the rest (probably as a starter, but not much PT afterwards).

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I may need some of that PRP for myself too. Out of nowhere yesterday my knee "went south" on me. It felt just like it did after my August 9 fall. Today, it's much better, but I did get my brother's walker back because at the time I couldn't walk at all.

Well, I hope it works for him. I bet it's the same side of the leg where he's had those chronic ankle injuries. When you have problems with one part of the leg, like the knee or ankle, it does end up affecting other parts of that same leg.

Well, I don't think we're going to go 21-3 in our next 24 games, but other guys will up their games and be better off for it. I just hope that Bogut eventually can come back strong for the playoffs and play throughout them. I hate to say it, but it's kind of hard to see him going several 6-7 game series without missing chunks of games.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lee gets healthy, I think it might be a big split there between him and Speights. Ezeli will probably get some good run against the bigger teams. Teams that the Warriors can go small against I believe will employ a lot of Lee and Speights at the C. Lee will get lots of time at the PF spot too. I could see him getting about 28-30 minutes a night. Speights should see around 20-25 at the 5. Ezeli will probably cover the rest (probably as a starter, but not much PT afterwards).

Much appreciated!:suds:

I have been a casual basketball fan for years and started playing the NBA games on FanDuel this year and doing pretty well. I am trying to learn/figure out how certain teams shuffle minutes when a starter goes down so I can get some value players. At the same time, I am becoming more and more of an NBA fan and having a tough time finding info on situations like GS is in now and you explained a lot. I don't know team depth very well yet. I must say, it is fun to see GS kicking ass this yr. Fun team to watch. GS fans haven't been spoiled like other certain teams fans so their home games are especially fun to watch for me.

Again, thanks for the info! :suds:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not Panicing but it sounds like he will miss atleast 13-20 games. A month to a month and a half is my educated guess. Dwight went through the same thing missed 11 games. Bogut should just stay home and get therapy. Recovery will be faster too.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 of the next 18 games are against below .500 or worse records. 8 against top playoff opponents. Win 4/8 games against the top teams. and go 8-2 or 9-1 against the bad teams. You're looking as a 12-6 or 13-5 record. puts us at 33-9 or 34-8. Which should give us a top 2 spot in the west. We will be fine

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks but better to have this done in the first half of the season versus the second/playoff run.

Howard had this done and missed 11 games. I'm figuring Bogut will likely miss probably closer to 20. Good news is that with our beast of a start, we can afford to not have him. We're coming up on a stretch of home games that should be easier to navigate than some long road trips.

I'd be content to let him sit for the next 20 games, ease him in for the 20 following and get him right to close the season.

Also on a side note I hope Myers still has JO on speed dial.
That's the upside

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does J O'Neal have 10 - 20 games left in him? :noidea:

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Harrison for Plumlee - the Nets' Plumlee?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Harrison for Plumlee - the Nets' Plumlee?

With the way Harrison has been playing I'd say no. Plumlee has been playing better as of late, but with no particular bench scorer stepping up yet, Barnes' offense is much needed at the moment.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way Harrison has been playing I'd say no. Plumlee has been playing better as of late, but with no particular bench scorer stepping up yet, Barnes' offense is much needed at the moment.
I think a guy who may develop into a bench scorer is Livingston. He has a mismatch on every guy who covers him because he is so long. he just shoots over people.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a guy who may develop into a bench scorer is Livingston. He has a mismatch on every guy who covers him because he is so long. he just shoots over people.

Livingston is really hitting his stride. In addition to his size, his point of release for his shot is very high. None of the guys who guard him can come close to bothering his shot, and he's becoming deadly from 15 feet and in. He also is good at taking the ball to the basket for a quick layup. Also, while I'm unsure of how many assists he gets, I don't recall him turning the ball over much at all. I'm very happy with Livingston and how he's progressed since overcoming his toe injury this year.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livingston is an all around player. I don't think he's exceptional at any one thing. He is no more a PG than he is a SF. I think the Ws might need a true blue back up to Curry ala Devin Harris.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livingston is really hitting his stride. In addition to his size, his point of release for his shot is very high. None of the guys who guard him can come close to bothering his shot, and he's becoming deadly from 15 feet and in. He also is good at taking the ball to the basket for a quick layup. Also, while I'm unsure of how many assists he gets, I don't recall him turning the ball over much at all. I'm very happy with Livingston and how he's progressed since overcoming his toe injury this year.

Agreed. He can have a free release without any fear of his man blocking the shot. That is huge.