• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undefeated thread

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Most years there is a team that starts the conversation by going undefeated for a while, at least 9-0. Which team this year has the best shot of bringing the conversation up? For me, there are only three undefeated teams that have a real shot of making a run at it: Broncos Seahawks Saints. Bears with an outside shot. Not that I think any of these teams will actually go undefeated, just that they could go on a long undefeated run. Patriots, Dolphins, and Chiefs are all a bit fragile in various areas and I don't expect them to go on too long unbeaten. If I had to bet I would guess the Broncos go unbeaten the longest.
Who ya got?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears have an outside shot?

Hell no.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most years there is a team that starts the conversation by going undefeated for a while, at least 9-0. Which team this year has the best shot of bringing the conversation up? For me, there are only three undefeated teams that have a real shot of making a run at it: Broncos Seahawks Saints. Bears with an outside shot. Not that I think any of these teams will actually go undefeated, just that they could go on a long undefeated run. Patriots, Dolphins, and Chiefs are all a bit fragile in various areas and I don't expect them to go on too long unbeaten. If I had to bet I would guess the Broncos go unbeaten the longest.
Who ya got?

The Broncos are fragile too. Oakland made some huge plays against them but obviously don't have the goods to defend against such an offensive team. Last night, the Raiders D looked really bad in many ways.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The broncos have as many weapons on offense as anyone in the league. They have the very clear best shot. Plus, regardless of your claims about Peyton in the postseason, in the regular season few will claim he isn't top 3 in the NFL.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The bears have an outside shot?

Hell no.

Last year the Bears started 8-1. This year they are on the same track. I think it is very plausible they start 9-0. Again, I don't think any of these teams will actually stay undefeated. Also, I haven' t looked at schedules.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the Broncos as well, easy schedule and still improving, they are going to be tough all year.