• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ultimate Warrior has died

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like several wrestlers made amends with UW over the weekend at WM30.
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/statuses/453876749718151169
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/statuses/453910387251900416
https://twitter.com/JakeSnakeDDT/statuses/453753268527984640

Last edited by a moderator:

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a little kid and the Attitude Era was finishing up, but starting to maybe get back into it. Glad to see he got to make amends with a lot of people. Reading and hearing his speech felt very prophetic, that's obviously with the aid of hindsight.

I can't imagine the lifestyle of wrestlers back in the 80's and 90's was much help to his current health. Don't want to speculate on anything, but it seems like an obvious connect the dots kind of think.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know what life has waiting in the next 5 minutes. A true story:

August 20, 2005. Temp. 96 and humid. A 55 year old man gets on his bicycle at 11:00 and goes for a 5 mile ride. Gets home sweaty and takes a shower. Sits in Lazy-Boy and start to watch an NFL preseason game. His wife brings him a large platter of Buffalo Wings. All is wonderful.

August 21, 2005. The 55 year old man goes for a medical exam. At 9:30 AM he get to experience an angiogram.
For those of you who don't know: A 1/4" tube is inserted into the large artery in the leg. A little wire with a camera is inserted into the tube and is pushed up to the heart. Small amounts of dye are released to allow the doctor to see if there are any blockages.

August 22,2005. That same 55 year old man who went for a 5 mile bike ride two day before is rolled into surgery at 9:30 AM. He wakes up at 7:30 PM in the recovery room. He has a 16" wound down the center of his chest and has just had all four of the major arteries of his heart bypassed and he has also had the large artery going into his heart (widow maker) bypassed.

You have to hope that you got the opportunity to enjoys the people and things you love because there may not be a second chance. The 55 year old is me....................

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know what life has waiting in the next 5 minutes. A true story:

August 20, 2005. Temp. 96 and humid. A 55 year old man gets on his bicycle at 11:00 and goes for a 5 mile ride. Gets home sweaty and takes a shower. Sits in Lazy-Boy and start to watch an NFL preseason game. His wife brings him a large platter of Buffalo Wings. All is wonderful.

August 21, 2005. The 55 year old man goes for a medical exam. At 9:30 AM he get to experience an angiogram.
For those of you who don't know: A 1/4" tube is inserted into the large artery in the leg. A little wire with a camera is inserted into the tube and is pushed up to the heart. Small amounts of dye are released to allow the doctor to see if there are any blockages.

August 22,2005. That same 55 year old man who went for a 5 mile bike ride two day before is rolled into surgery at 9:30 AM. He wakes up at 7:30 PM in the recovery room. He has a 16" wound down the center of his chest and has just had all four of the major arteries of his heart bypassed and he has also had the large artery going into his heart (widow maker) bypassed.

You have to hope that you got the opportunity to enjoys the people and things you love because there may not be a second chance. The 55 year old is me....................

9 years strong! Congrats & good luck for many more years to come!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched wrestling since I was a little kid and the Attitude Era was finishing up, but starting to maybe get back into it. Glad to see he got to make amends with a lot of people. Reading and hearing his speech felt very prophetic, that's obviously with the aid of hindsight.

I can't imagine the lifestyle of wrestlers back in the 80's and 90's was much help to his current health. Don't want to speculate on anything, but it seems like an obvious connect the dots kind of think.

Yeah when I think 1980s wrestling I immediately think cocaine. & steroids. Hate to speculate myself but intuition says we've seen this occur way too many times.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P Warrior you will be deeply missed.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man just looking around at wrestlers on wiki.. Goddamn the Million Dollar Man let himself go!!!

220px-10.1.10TedDiBiaseByLuigiNovi.jpg

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now....it seems really likely that he probably had some form of heart failure (likely due to roid abuse), similar to that of Eddie Guerrero and British Bulldog.

The timing was probably just a coincidence.

Heart Failure doesn't make you collapse & just die on the spot, Heart Failure is just a condition where not enough blood oxygen gets through your heart valves, A normal Ejection Fraction is 55%-70%, below that can be considered mild or severe Heart Failure, wich is diagnosed through an echorcardiograhm & stress test. Heart Failure is treatable with medication & pacemakers & other therapies so you can go on & still live healthy. So I don't see Heart Failure being the cause of his collapse, but it seems he went into Cardiac Arrest (Heart Stops Beating). The cause of it can sometimes never bee known, even with a healthy person. Now I know we can say all the steroid use, but these are just theories, we need to know what really happened until we get a look at the autopsy report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heart Failure doesn't make you collapse & just die on the spot, Heart Failure is just a condition where not enough blood oxygen gets through your heart valves, A normal Ejection Fraction is 55%-70%, below that can be considered mild or severe Heart Failure, wich is diagnosed through an echorcardiograhm & stress test. Heart Failure is treatable with medication & pacemakers & other therapies so you can go on & still live healthy. So I don't see Heart Failure being the cause of his collapse, but it seems he went into Cardiac Arrest (Heart Stops Beating). The cause of it can sometimes never bee known, even with a healthy person. Now I know we can say all the steroid use, but these are just theories, we need to know what really happened until we get a look at the autopsy report.

I'm guessing it was more than just steroid abuse, I'm thinking prescription pills were involved. His wife said that he had a history of abusing anti-anxiety medications, I'm thinking he was taking those to show up for the HOF induction and Monday Night Raw. Once again, this is merely speculation, but I think it would explain an acute heart attack, and prescription pills seem more likely that cocaine considering his age and the fact he brought his family with him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that sucks.. RIP Ultimate Warrior.. Was one of my favorite wrestlers.. Tbh wasn't there a rumor a long time ago that he died? Also, goddamn I didn't know Test was dead..

Just out of curiosity, are you Japanese or do you just like the girl in your avatar? She's pretty freaking hot.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, are you Japanese or do you just like the girl in your avatar? She's pretty freaking hot.

I'm actually part Japanese.. But yeah I chose her for obvious reasons..

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually part Japanese.. But yeah I chose her for obvious reasons..

My best friend growing up was Japanese. His sister was hot and I've had a thing for Japanese girls ever since. Nice avatar, bro. :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Np!!:suds: A lot of my family are from Tokyo!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell Sucks, I've been talking shit back an forth with you for five years and I always thought you were black! You learn something new on TheHoop everyday. (I like the hot Asian bird a lot more than the old guy you sported forever, but figured he was a loved one or something. But I two thumbs up on the lady.)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to go there. His family was actually from Hawaii but still had relatives in Japan.

Yes I have family in Hawaii also.. Mostly Hawaii, Southern California and Japan.. There are lots of asians in Hawaii.. It's very close to Japan, Korea and Taiwan.. Well closer than the mainland US anyways..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell Sucks, I've been talking shit back an forth with you for five years and I always thought you were black! You learn something new on TheHoop everyday. (I like the hot Asian bird a lot more than the old guy you sported forever, but figured he was a loved one or something. But I two thumbs up on the lady.)

The old guy was from some insurance banner I saw on various websites.. I thought it was hilarious so I decided to use it as an avy.. I have a lot of black friends though..