• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uh oh, Urban Meyer exit strategy has begun @ Ohio State

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still remember that espin segment, how he signed the letter to his daughter that he would not coach again. One of those typical sappy segments...We don't need anymore of those now.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans have to be the dumbest mofos on Erf. Everybody knows, by now, CUM likes to corch games and get the glory, but he either doesn't want or isn't capable of spending the time necessary in the off-season to build and maintain a Chompianship quality team.

So, get over it. If you have another disappointing season, he'll say he's sick again and retire. And seriously, you'll be better off.....suckers.

000-1208164903-sucker.gif

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "D" you got in that head coach came from the training at tOSU. You are welcome, we like charity cases in Ohio.

Looks like its hard for FL to win without that Buckeye coach. You are welcome for the years he was loaned out to you.

jm8_zps8d6efe5f.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me Gaytor fans are still butthurt over Urb leaving.

GL with another 4 win season! :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he does ...an arachnid cyst on his brain.. it's been there for years. It's, to bad he couldn't handle it at Florida... but we all know its harder to win the SEC then the NCG:laugh3:

Who could handle it at Florida??! I don't know how he lasted that long in that shit state :laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me Gaytor fans are still butthurt over Urb leaving.

GL with another 4 win season! :laugh3:

Doesn't that tell you something? Shane, do you honestly believe this guy is going to leave your program with class and dignity, or is he going to sneak out the back door with some flimsy-ass excuse, or possibly even forced out by the NCAA? You guys keep defending this creep and you're going to get more than you bargained for.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans have to be the dumbest mofos on Erf. Everybody knows, by now, CUM likes to corch games and get the glory, but he either doesn't want or isn't capable of spending the time necessary in the off-season to build and maintain a Chompianship quality team.

So, get over it. If you have another disappointing season, he'll say he's sick again and retire. And seriously, you'll be better off.....suckers.

000-1208164903-sucker.gif

CUM :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't that tell you something? Shane, do you honestly believe this guy is going to leave your program with class and dignity, or is he going to sneak out the back door with some flimsy-ass excuse, or possibly even forced out by the NCAA? You guys keep defending this creep and you're going to get more than you bargained for.

He has been at tOSU at 2 years. If he wants to leave at some point down the road, he will leave, it's his decision.

But it won't be anytime soon, he just starting building up this team to be a championship contender. Like I said anyone with sense would leave Florida. Urban left, then ehat do you know Strong left.

I'm not worried about the same ordeal that happened at Florida. He coached all these years to eventually coach at tOSU, that was his dream job--just like Saban at Bama. And if he does leave it won't be before winning a national title.

All of you are confused. He didn't come to tOSU for this lead to other jobs. This is his gig, where he belongs and I am sure he will leave a legacy (hopefully with plenty of crystal balls).

Last edited by a moderator:

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm So that Heisman winning QB and NC that Heisman winning QB won was not his recruit? I think you need to check your facts.

One great player doesn't make a whole team.. Meyer got there in 05 the first one was won with all of Zooks recruits and still had quite a few of those recruits in 08.. by 2010 they were all his recruits and he didn't do so great then

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been at tOSU at 2 years. If he wants to leave at some point down the road, he will leave, it's his decision.

But it won't be anytime soon, he just starting building up this team to be a championship contender. Like I said anyone with sense would leave Florida. Urban left, then ehat do you know Strong left.

I'm not worried about the same ordeal that happened at Florida. He coached all these years to eventually coach at tOSU, that was his dream job--just like Saban at Bama. And if he does leave it won't be before winning a national title.

All of you are confused. He didn't come to tOSU for this lead to other jobs. This is his gig, where he belongs and I am sure he will leave a legacy (hopefully with plenty of crystal balls).

Seriously, just one simple question:

Why the fuck would anyone want to live and work in Ohio?

Thanks.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By ”squatchy” you mean their women, correct?

No that falls more in the manatee range.

I am talkin Ohio grass man squatchy.

But then again Florida is super squatchy as well with the swamp ape.

2 of the most squatchy states outside of OR, WA, CA.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that falls more in the manatee range.

I am talkin Ohio grass man squatchy.

But then again Florida is super squatchy as well with the swamp ape.

2 of the most squatchy states outside of OR, WA, CA.

We be squatchy in the Everglades with the “Skunk Ape”, our version of Bigfoot.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We be squatchy in the Everglades with the “Skunk Ape”, our version of Bigfoot.

The best video evidence to date since Patterson Gimlin in Cali and Freeman footage in Oregon was from Florida. Stacy Brown Jr. Thermal image caught a swamp-skunk ape on camera. Proven to be 8'2" to 8'6" through recreations of recording.

If it was a hoax ( which it isn't) it would have taken the best film makers in the world to pull it off. Definitely not a thousand dollar therm imager that a squatchin redneck like SBJR had.

No disrespect. Stacy is a cool dude and I will be squatchin with him this summer.

Check out his vid on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, just one simple question:

Why the fuck would anyone want to live and work in Ohio?

Thanks.

Columbus is actually one of the good areas in Ohio. Amd he is from there, like I said it was a dream and he wants to win for the state of Ohio and of course himself.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best video evidence to date since Patterson Gimlin in Cali and Freeman footage in Oregon was from Florida. Stacy Brown Jr. Thermal image caught a swamp-skunk ape on camera. Proven to be 8'2" to 8'6" through recreations of recording.

If it was a hoax ( which it isn't) it would have taken the best film askers in the world to pull it off. Definitely not a thousand dollar therm imager that a squatchin redneck like SBJR had.

No disrespect. Stacy is a cool dude and I will be squatchin with him this summer.

Check out his vid on YouTube.

I will check it out. Just curious, were the Knicks in town to play the Heat or anything around the time of the filming? circa 1999-2000?