• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UGLY

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about the only word I can describe for tonight's game.

PS: I can't believe they didn't run the ball there on 4th and 2. Amazing.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, although I think the thread title should have a second word: win.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ugly is too nice a word for this game. Before the game, my biggest worry was their defensive line against our offensive line and it turned out worse than I could have imagined. The only good thing that came out of that match-up is that Wilson is still in one piece. The effort in pass protection was pitiful tonight. Part of it was that our backup tackles were over-matched, but the other part was that we knew we were over-matched at tackle and we didn't do enough to help those guys out. We didn't double them enough or help with chips from the backs and Wilson failed to get the ball out on a few of those sacks too. It was just awful. I'll take the win, but something needs to change on the offensive side of the ball in pass protection and it needs to change now.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with Wilson not getting the ball out, that is how turnovers happen. No QB would have done anything with less than 2 seconds to drop back and set up for a pass.

The play calling and strategy from Bevell was bottom 32 in this league, how this guy has a job and is a consideration for ANY coaching position blows my fucking mind.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we found ways to lose at AZ, DET, and MIA. This year we found ways to win at CAR, HOU, and STL. Great teams find ways to win.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok with Wilson not getting the ball out, that is how turnovers happen. No QB would have done anything with less than 2 seconds to drop back and set up for a pass.

The play calling and strategy from Bevell was bottom 32 in this league, how this guy has a job and is a consideration for ANY coaching position blows my fucking mind.

Hawks got their ass handed to them in the first half and I figured we would make an adjustment for the second half... But nope, just more of the same. Someone needs to figure this shit out and quick, or get fired and find someone who can make an adjustment.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we found ways to lose at AZ, DET, and MIA. This year we found ways to win at CAR, HOU, and STL. Great teams find ways to win.

and that is the difference between 7-1 and 4-4.

What would we be talking about right now if we were 4-4? Would Bevell still be OC?