• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

u.s congress vs redskins

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears the'goverment is stepping in to bannd redskins name I seen this on fox news about 10 min ago

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, I think this is a proper way for congress to spent its time. A really pressing issue for America.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin libs have nothing better to do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wouldnt worry about it . they are in the minority in the house

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
snyder should threaten to relocate and see how fast they shut up.....

Yep & we better not see either of these clowns showing up at a Skins game (as has been the case with some of these folks in the past). I also love how one of them complained that the Redskins are using an outdated survey that shows that 90%+ of Native Americans have no problem with the name. Fine - please provide an updated survey that shows otherwise - I highly doubt the results will be any different.

I have no issue if they eventually change the name. What bothers me are these grandstanding idiots who constantly make noise about this & no doubt have another agenda.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep & we better not see either of these clowns showing up at a Skins game (as has been the case with some of these folks in the past). I also love how one of them complained that the Redskins are using an outdated survey that shows that 90%+ of Native Americans have no problem with the name. Fine - please provide an updated survey that shows otherwise - I highly doubt the results will be any different.

I have no issue if they eventually change the name. What bothers me are these grandstanding idiots who constantly make noise about this & no doubt have another agenda.

I'd have a huge problem with an updated one. The name wasn't a racial slur 10 years ago. The only time I have heard the word REDSKIN since is referring to myself as one...A REDSKIN FAN.

If you take a survey today, many will check it is a slur even though they have never heard the term as one. They will do this because of political correctness...and I hate PC BS from POS LIBS.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have a huge problem with an updated one. The name wasn't a racial slur 10 years ago. The only time I have heard the word REDSKIN since is referring to myself as one...A REDSKIN FAN.

If you take a survey today, many will check it is a slur even though they have never heard the term as one. They will do this because of political correctness...and I hate PC BS from POS LIBS.

Not so sure that the survey results would be different assuming a big enough sample of Native Americans unless someone coerced them somehow. Anyhow - my point was that they argue the older survey results without even showing contrary, updated ones.

Also - don't get me wrong - I am not advocating the name change. However - if it changes - it changes & I will live with it (no matter how ridiculous it may appear). You can call them the POSs - doesn't matter - they are my team regardless. I just hate the fact that our politicians (all of them suck whether Republican or Democrat) waste so much time on this type of thing when there are bigger issues that need to be addressed.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure that the survey results would be different assuming a big enough sample of Native Americans unless someone coerced them somehow. Anyhow - my point was that they argue the older survey results without even showing contrary, updated ones.

Also - don't get me wrong - I am not advocating the name change. However - if it changes - it changes & I will live with it (no matter how ridiculous it may appear). You can call them the POSs - doesn't matter - they are my team regardless. I just hate the fact that our politicians (all of them suck whether Republican or Democrat) waste so much time on this type of thing when there are bigger issues that need to be addressed.

Election season is coming up.....what do you expect? Just what we need Congress focused on. Its not like they have anything else that is important going on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Election season is coming up.....what do you expect? Just what we need Congress focused on. Its not like they have anything else that is important going on.

didnt we get the same letter a few months ago ?