• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyrone Crawford

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we do with him? Does he start anywhere on the line? In the middle next to Melton? Starting in place of Selvie? Does he man the other end spot? Is he just going to be a rotational guy along the line? Is he going to be a player for us?

Where does he fit.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we do with him? Does he start anywhere on the line? In the middle next to Melton? Starting in place of Selvie? Does he man the other end spot? Is he just going to be a rotational guy along the line? Is he going to be a player for us?

Where does he fit.

Well from what I've seen and read he can play any position on the D-line.
High Motor ....

So yeah he's gonna start....

Now if we are smart ... We use him the way Philly did Reggie White ... Move him around to get the best possible match up and just let him go

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have a better idea after the draft. I think after the Melton signing, it opens up the possibility of the Cowboys going S/DE and moving to the Nose. I think they would jump Donald at 16, but I'm starting to believe he may be long gone by then, and the pick will be someone like Ealy or Dix

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would he start though? As of now I believe we have our inside guys. McClain next to Melton. I've read Marinelli really liked McClain in 2011 and think he'll beat out Hayden.

Does Selvie start again this season? Does Crawford start opposite him? As much as I want a Safety in the 1st, I have a feeling we grab Ealy.

So if we go Ealy in the 1st, I feel he'd be the starter. So who starts opposite him? Selvie or Crawford?

This is of course assuming Mincey is just a role player, which he should be.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would he start though? As of now I believe we have our inside guys. McClain next to Melton. I've read Marinelli really liked McClain in 2011 and think he'll beat out Hayden.

Does Selvie start again this season? Does Crawford start opposite him? As much as I want a Safety in the 1st, I have a feeling we grab Ealy.

So if we go Ealy in the 1st, I feel he'd be the starter. So who starts opposite him? Selvie or Crawford?

before we traded Ware I had him starting at LDE .... and Selvie being rotational

gotta watch how the draft plays out now before I can guess that

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rod likes to rotate a lot of guys, we really just need to keep adding talent. As to who starts, who are our four best DL today? I'd say Melton, Crawford, Selvie and McClain, so today, DE. We could use a couple of solid contributors in this draft

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rod likes to rotate a lot of guys, we really just need to keep adding talent. As to who starts, who are our four best DL today? I'd say Melton, Crawford, Selvie and McClain, so today, DE. We could use a couple of solid contributors in this draft

I would like to see us add a big corn bread eating fucker in the 3rd or later rounds..... just someone to eat up two or three blockers in the run game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see us add a big corn bread eating fucker in the 3rd or later rounds..... just someone to eat up two or three blockers in the run game

This would be a good year to do it. Daniel McCullers. That's as corn bread as they come, about 6'6'' and 330 and can move, should be there around round 3

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a good year to do it. Daniel McCullers. That's as corn bread as they come, about 6'6'' and 330 and can move, should be there around round 3

6'7 closer to 350. Jesus he is huge. lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'7 closer to 350. Jesus he is huge. lol

I'd love to stick a kid like that next to Melton. I know we need a S and a WR, but if Jerry went DL, OL, DL, LB, DL with their first 5 picks, he'd get no complaints from me. With 6 7th's(LOL), we can take multiple shots to hit on WR's, Safeties and maybe even a QB late

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before we traded Ware I had him starting at LDE .... and Selvie being rotational

gotta watch how the draft plays out now before I can guess that

That's my guess, but now with Selvie sliding over to the weak side pending another addition to the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with all of you guys on a bigger guy to play the 1 tech, but it doesn't look like the team is interested in that. They talk of Crawford and Bass as a possibility there if needed and McClain and Hayden aren't exactly huge either. I just don't understand why we don't have a guy to at least rotate in. He can play run downs and short yardage since we are likely to rotate a ton any way. This can only help Lee and the other guys on the D IMO.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad we cant place an order for a Leon Lett type in the 4th or 5th :)

That would be too easy

The 6 7th rounders are going to be interesting to watch who we take Dallas has been pretty good with UDFA and off the street guys I think we might hit on as many as 4 players that can contribute in the 7th round Just a hunch no science or names behind it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did McCullers go to the combine. If so what did he weigh? He played at 370 before. Mountain

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Marineille could motive Mt. Cody who played @ Bama a few years ago, he is available for the low.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with all of you guys on a bigger guy to play the 1 tech, but it doesn't look like the team is interested in that. They talk of Crawford and Bass as a possibility there if needed and McClain and Hayden aren't exactly huge either. I just don't understand why we don't have a guy to at least rotate in. He can play run downs and short yardage since we are likely to rotate a ton any way. This can only help Lee and the other guys on the D IMO.

agreed .... which is why I said later rounds.

Doesn't have to be a starter right off.... just come in on goal line andshort yardage situations to help the linebackers

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed .... which is why I said later rounds.

Doesn't have to be a starter right off.... just come in on goal line andshort yardage situations to help the linebackers

Would not be a bad idea. I just don't think we will take 1. Maybe a rotational guy with Melton. I think the thats what they see/want from McClain. A rotation of McClain/Hayden/Crawford.

Don't see us keeping nearly that many 7th rounders, those are just toys for Jerry to play with.