• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyron Smith

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Just me or has he struggled this year vs Super Athletic pass rushers? Both JJ Watt and JPP blew him of the line a few times. When he got his hands on Watt he did well. He got his hands on JPP a few times last night and still struggled a little bit. I'm not Suggesting the Sky is falling so don't get me wrong. It's just something that concerns me. I hope he hasn't peaked yet. He's still a top 10 talent at LT, but we need him to perform at an all pro level.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Just me or has he struggled this year vs Super Athletic pass rushers? Both JJ Watt and JPP blew him of the line a few times. When he got his hands on Watt he did well. He got his hands on JPP a few times last night and still struggled a little bit. I'm not Suggesting the Sky is falling so don't get me wrong. It's just something that concerns me. I hope he hasn't peaked yet. He's still a top 10 talent at LT, but we need him to perform at an all pro level.

I think TSmith is just fine, Watt is an all time great in his prime, JPP is a freak and a tough matchup for anyone

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want me to edit the title to Smith?

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes please I was distracted. Lol I just looked at this and was like WTH

Weird... I made the same mistake a couple days ago. I think we mesh Tyron and Terrence, lol.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure Tyron Smith is dealing with an ankle injury that may be slowing him down just a bit right now. He didn't have that MRI the other day for nothing. Luckily, Doctor Jerry Jones didn't see any cause for serious concern in the results.

That said, it is no shame to get beat by JJ Watt, that guy is a lock for the H.O.F.. After all, Smith held his own in that match up. In regards to Pierre-Paul, I think the injury situation with Smith had a little something to do with him being beat around the edge a couple times yesterday. JPP in his own right is a very good football player -- especially when motivated. He looked motivated yesterday.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JPP seems to have his only good days against the Cowboys.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it's just an observation I'm not suggesting the sky is falling.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he was pretty darn good against both, take a look at what other LT's are doing against those two and you will see. JJ Watts was a non factor against Dallas IMO, and while JPP had a decent day he still didn't change the result.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be the Seattle board. I was dive bombed over there for saying I didn't think the Seahawks would make the playoffs this year. They may well still make it....if they win their division

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Snookdad, you see what JJ is doing to Pittsburgh? That didn't happen against Dallas.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're not the only one to notice... one or two of the talking heads here observed the same thing. Nothing alarming... just part of his growing pains.

He's gonna be fine.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Snookdad, you see what JJ is doing to Pittsburgh? That didn't happen against Dallas.

Difference being most here including my self would consider Smith on the verge of being an all Pro. Steelers line is not that great. When the Watt goes up against Joe Thomas let me know

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the only one to notice... one or two of the talking heads here observed the same thing. Nothing alarming... just part of his growing pains.

He's gonna be fine.

Your write im sure. Im just trying to be objective. There are things to improve upon for this team. Someone pointed out earlier he's banged up. I didn't consider that.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference being most here including my self would consider Smith on the verge of being an all Pro. Steelers line is not that great. When the Watt goes up against Joe Thomas let me know

When he does he will do just as much as he did against Dallas..... Nothing.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that JPP is very quick and Smith not moving as well as normal because of bum ankle. Smith is a freak when healthy

StarsFan

noob extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading that Tyron Smith is itching for a rematch against Philly and says the OL "just wasn't themselves"in the first game. Now's his chance to prove it!