• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TYPICAL BILLS VS PATS

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it isn't a Patriots blowout, it this...

Bills with terrible turnovers to start the game. Bills somehow stay in the game and take the lead. Bills fail in an attempt at a long drive with under 5 minutes left in the 4th to seal a victory. Patriots dink and dunk all the way down the field to kick the game winning field goal.

JEEEEEEZUS!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point?

I think the Bills have about as much to have promise about from this game as the Patriots have concerns. We squeaked by.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England team won, that's what I care about most.

Football is not the sport I care about most, but I still prefer NE wins to NE losses
in any game.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is the Bills are terrible. And it's sad that I'm used to it.

E.J. looked pretty good, but I just hate losing games on the last drive.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss was bitter when its that close i want a win!!

It seemed the same but there's a different vibe to this team

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seemed the same but there's a different vibe to this team

I know what you're saying. E.J. and Marrone are the real deal I think. It would have been nice if C.J. came to play. Our defense held up with Gilmore out (McKelvin) played well. UFA, Nickell Robey played well too, and Da'Norris Searcy was all over the field, including special teams.

...but we couldn't move the ball in the 4th quarter and we couldn't stop them on D in the 4th (particularly the last drive)... hard to swallow.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How predictable was that? I posted on another site exactly how the game would finish and sure enough it did...last second humiliation. You know what else is predictable? The Bills fan reaction. They will find "great promise", "reason to be excited" and all other sorts of ridiculous positive feelings because instead of getting blown out they "almost beat" New England (AGAIN).

Who cares? You don't get any points for a game like this. It's the same old crap. Chan Gailey and Dick Jauron managed the same "accomplishment" in their days too.

Marrone was out-coached. I'm not the slighest bit excited about him. Calling for three (or was it two? either way) pass plays with like 5 minutes to go was beyond stupid. EAT THE CLOCK IDIOT! He'll do his usual 3-year stint with the Bills before they go cheap on the next Head Coach and start the cycle again.

EJ was good in short passing situations where most NFL QBs without their head up their bums would also have been good. He flopped miserably late in the game when it mattered. There were some exciting young QBs in Week 1 that impressed me. None were in Buffalo.

And if this weren't predictable enough...we know what lies in store, right? This close loss to NE will shortly be exposed for the fraud it is when they get stomped by a far lesser team in the coming weeks. They probably pick up a win against another turd team. Blah blah blah.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How predictable was that? I posted on another site exactly how the game would finish and sure enough it did...last second humiliation. You know what else is predictable? The Bills fan reaction. They will find "great promise", "reason to be excited" and all other sorts of ridiculous positive feelings because instead of getting blown out they "almost beat" New England (AGAIN).

Who cares? You don't get any points for a game like this. It's the same old crap. Chan Gailey and Dick Jauron managed the same "accomplishment" in their days too.

Marrone was out-coached. I'm not the slighest bit excited about him. Calling for three (or was it two? either way) pass plays with like 5 minutes to go was beyond stupid. EAT THE CLOCK IDIOT! He'll do his usual 3-year stint with the Bills before they go cheap on the next Head Coach and start the cycle again.

EJ was good in short passing situations where most NFL QBs without their head up their bums would also have been good. He flopped miserably late in the game when it mattered. There were some exciting young QBs in Week 1 that impressed me. None were in Buffalo.

And if this weren't predictable enough...we know what lies in store, right? This close loss to NE will shortly be exposed for the fraud it is when they get stomped by a far lesser team in the coming weeks. They probably pick up a win against another turd team. Blah blah blah.

Are you talking up the Cardinals after their "accomplishment" in a close loss even after a gift-wrapped TD on a tipped pass inside the 5?