• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tyler flower makes me angry

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please find someone else to fill the catcher position. anybody

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Soto isn't starting yet is beyond me. There isn't a single area in which Tyler Flowers has out performed him. Soto has hit and done well behind the plate in pretty every one of his recent starts/appearances.

Soto is not a long-term answer, but my god… get Flowers out of the every day lineup RV. What are you waiting for? I am BEGGING you. Watching the guy hit makes me feel so depressed and hopeless. He's also not even good behind the plate, there is no way he calls a good enough game that it warrants him keeping his job at this point.

It's been a while since I disliked a member of the White Sox this much. How much more obvious could it be that this guy is AWFUL?

I don't give a shit about what Soto's WAR is compared to Flowers. Play Soto everyday, and I guarantee his numbers will easily cruise past Flowers. That game in Houston, Soto comes in and throws a guy out at second to preserve the tie in the 9th. Then, he gets the winning two RBI double with two outs off the wall. That's as much as Tyler has done in his ENTIRE CAREER here. lol

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but man can he frame pitches........:gaah:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 'painful' to watch at the plate for sure.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont have a decent catcher on the team. Soto is the better of the two but thats like being bologna in the fridge when the only other sandwich meat is souse/head cheese.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 'painful' to watch at the plate for sure.

He also cannot block the ball in the dirt at a major league level. His only plus skill set is his receiving ability.

He cannot throw… he cannot block… he cannot hit…

He's not a Major League catcher. Plain and simple. I hate that goggle wearing dork.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching How I Met Your Mother I honestly thought this said white flower.... hahaha

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus f'n christ. robin starts soto and flowers tonight. i dont give a shit if a tough lefty is pitching this is f'n stupid.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus f'n christ. robin starts soto and flowers tonight. i dont give a shit if a tough lefty is pitching this is f'n stupid.
You beat me to it.

Sax packed ... 0 outs .... nada fng run. What does Flowers do with one out? Swings at three pitches out of the zone and strike three, 2 feet in the mf'ing dirt!

For the love of all that's holy, get rid of this guy!!!! :gaah:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat me to it.

Sax packed ... 0 outs .... nada fng run. What does Flowers do with one out? Swings at three pitches out of the zone and strike three, 2 feet in the mf'ing dirt!

only player in mlb to have a negative war both offensively and defensively. they spend all this money in the offseason to compete and they send this jackass out there 5 days a wk.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only player in mlb to have a negative war both offensively and defensively. they spend all this money in the offseason to compete and they send this jackass out there 5 days a wk.
Yup ... beautiful chance to jump on Keuchel (who Cy Young'd us last time) and we piss it away! Thanks, Flowers ... you POS.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team, almost top to bottom, has been underachieving this year.

Shark has been a big disappointment. He struggles in the AL.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

And another stupid, easy passed ball by our illustrious POS All-Nothing backstop results in another allowed run the next play.

AFTER we had just gotten within a run of tying this up. PEE-THETIC! :gaah:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat me to it.

That is easily the most frustrating part of Flowers. Explaining to someone how bad he is on a consistent basis to watch, or how bad his numbers are… etc… None of it compares to when you see Tyler Flowers hit in a key situation.

I swear to god… The guy NEEEEVERRR comes through with runners in scoring position in a tight game… he… NEEEEEVERRR comes through when we need a hit to get something going in the 8th or 9th down by 1 run. Not only does he… NEEEVVVVEERRRR EVER come through. He has some of the worst At-Bats I have ever seen by a Major League baseball player, and it really is not even close. It is un-f'ing believable, it's honestly impressive at how big of a dump he takes in his pants. He looks at fastballs right down the heart of the plate twice, and then strikes out on a pitch a foot out of the zone… or visa versa. I think in 2013 or something he hit a walk-off home run… fantastic… we all know every once in a while a sun has been known to shine on his ass, and his big loopy lazy shit swing connects with a ball… and it goes a long way.

I could honestly do a full talk radio show about the different things that Tyler Flowers does that drive me absolutely up the fucking wall. It's PATHETIC that he is a major league catcher. REAL Major League starting catchers should be ASHAMED that he is in the same profession as they are. They should be insulted that he shares the same catcher's box during a game with them.

He is… absolutely… 100%… an embarrassment.

And put some contact lenses in, you big stumbling goggle/glasses wearing dope.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys trade Quintana for Susac on the Giants (ML ready catcher, blocked by Posey)?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys trade Quintana for Susac on the Giants (ML ready catcher, blocked by Posey)?

for quintana? you want a proven young veteran starter with a lifetime 3.57 era and under a great contract for some kid who has shown nothing special at all? not bloody likely!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No… lol. Flowers was once "an ML ready catcher". Quintana is a very good young arm and proven. Far, far more valuable.

Also, it's just a coincidence, but every time I watch him he has a passed ball. lol