• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two words from me and that's all I am saying

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've sucked for years. The different FOs and coaching staff can't get it right. Kroenke doesn't do jack.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they kick some serious ass this year!! I'd like to see them in the WS.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just frustrated fellas!!!!! We have talent and to lose two games at home to the Vikings and Cowboys like we did just pisses me off. I thought we'd be 3-0 heading into the bye week.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just frustrated fellas!!!!! We have talent and to lose two games at home to the Vikings and Cowboys like we did just pisses me off. I thought we'd be 3-0 heading into the bye week.

There is no way I am going to call them the lambs, no matter how frustrated I get with them

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know TEB, I want them to improve quickly and be 3-0 and could have been. Years are passing and 1999 was a long time ago now and I was hoping Fisher would get the team back to respectability, he has to a point but they continue to wallow in their own way and until Fisher becomes a dictator that rules by the wallet and unemployment for the weak, the Rams will stay where they are. I don't have the time really to wait but they are my team and I will probably pass on with them a 3-6 record with a loss to the 49ers in the rear view mirror. My fault, my life as a fan.:nod:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could very easily be at least 2-1 but we are what our record says we are. A suck ass team with a bunch of bone heads on the field. We are the definition of the 1 step forward 2 steps back rule.
TBH I would rather our team show it's true colors coming out of the gate than to go something like 5-0 then lose the remaining games. I remember AZ did that a couple of years ago. Teams can turn it around either way just as quickly. Right now we're seeing such a small sample size it's hard to really evaluate the Rams at this point. Only one thing is for sure, the Rams and coaches are beating themselves.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams top ten in passing yards.
Davis 72.3 completion %
Quick has arrived
Stacey 5.6 YPC
Pettis clutch
STs excellent
Britt seen
Secondary and o-line played well, well not perfect.
Cook jerk
OC called a good game.
JJ yeah baby!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So did everyone else except this franchise apparently, TEB11.
Not too many team fans would have expectation of winning their first three games considering their 3rd string QB played all but 1 quarter of of the 12 quarters of play so far.

I know it's been a struggle though the last decade but IMO we were in such a hole I actually surprised we've been able to climb out as much as we have.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too many team fans would have expectation of winning their first three games considering their 3rd string QB played all but 1 quarter of of the 12 quarters of play so far.

I know it's been a struggle though the last decade but IMO we were in such a hole I actually surprised we've been able to climb out as much as we have.

Wonder how good this team would be if Bradford was still playing QB. haha. I wonder who everyone would blame if he was still healthy???? LOL :yahoo:

:deadhorse:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing about this team I would say is the fans. You all are the only reason I haven't became a home team fan and switched to the panthers! I love my fellow posters! :suds:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are family Jermaine, whether the Rams win or lose.:nod: I am also on these pages as I was on CBS because of the entertainment, discussion and even the digs we through at each other. Doesn't matter if it is you, Vita, retro, ozark, junkie, TEB or all that cross this site, brothers we are either in St Louis, New Jersey, LA, Phoenix or anywhere. Bless with wins though would be nice at times.:nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are family Jermaine, whether the Rams win or lose.:nod: I am also on these pages as I was on CBS because of the entertainment, discussion and even the digs we through at each other. Doesn't matter if it is you, Vita, retro, ozark, junkie, TEB or all that cross this site, brothers we are either in St Louis, New Jersey, LA, Phoenix or anywhere. Bless with wins though would be nice at times.:nod:
:agree:

As always, well said Blue!