• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Columns on Kaepernick's Attitude towards the Press

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment about how you sound like you got dumped by Kaepernick IS on topic. Unless you're part of the media, why are you getting so worked up about how he interacts with them? He doesn't answer some questions the way you like. Does that mean he is an asshole? Also, you fail to bring up any specific comments from interviews to prove your point

I am talking about his attitude, Not his responses. If you want proof of this go back and watch every interview since Training Camp. I have said it a few times. I dont care if he brushes off questions. Its about how he treats the media members(People) as though they are insects. And I care because I am not a fan of anybody that treats people as if they are nothing. Also, I care because he is the spokes person for my favorite team, I would prefer somebody that understands how to treat people with respect.

Since you have elaborated it does seem a little bit on topic, admittedly. Before you elaborated it just seemed like you were just ripping on the noob for having a different opinion than yours. And I am AngeryNiner because I needed a handle when I signed up after the Saints game and that terrable penalty on Brooks that could have changed the outcome of that game. so AngryNiner seemed fitting. Not because Kaepernick wont return my calls.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am talking about his attitude, Not his responses. If you want proof of this go back and watch every interview since Training Camp. I have said it a few times. I dont care if he brushes off questions. Its about how he treats the media members(People) as though they are insects. And I care because I am not a fan of anybody that treats people as if they are nothing. Also, I care because he is the spokes person for my favorite team, I would prefer somebody that understands how to treat people with respect.

Since you have elaborated it does seem a little bit on topic, admittedly. Before you elaborated it just seemed like you were just ripping on the noob for having a different opinion than yours. And I am AngeryNiner because I needed a handle when I signed up after the Saints game and that terrable penalty on Brooks that could have changed the outcome of that game. so AngryNiner seemed fitting. Not because Kaepernick wont return my calls.

I don't think he acts the way he does around the media because he thinks they are nothing or just insects.

I believe he was completely turned off from the media after the whole thing about his tattoos and people bringing up his birth mom.

It reminds me of what Matt Maiocco said about Randy Moss in that he can be pretty engaging in just plain ole chatting about things like fishing etc and I'm sure Kaepernick is the same way in that he probably has nice conversations with these guys when the cameras and microphones aren't rolling.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? because I dont have a good opinion of Kaeps character?

I am a 49er fan, whatever you are implying.

No because you are all over the place talking shit about Kaepernick and the 49ers in general. I find it odd that someone who just joins within the past month immediately gravitates toward the Seaahawks board and really has very little nice to say about the 49ers overall.

Calling Kaepernick a "little bitch"? I don't care if you don't like him, but he has done nothing to earn that comment. You are clearly an imposter. Deny it if you want, but its pretty obvious. Your not even good at it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he acts the way he does around the media because he thinks they are nothing or just insects.

I believe he was completely turned off from the media after the whole thing about his tattoos and people bringing up his birth mom.

It reminds me of what Matt Maiocco said about Randy Moss in that he can be pretty engaging in just plain ole chatting about things like fishing etc and I'm sure Kaepernick is the same way in that he probably has nice conversations with these guys when the cameras and microphones aren't rolling.

there was a lot of negative press about Kaepernick this year, and he is.... probably for the worse... the kind of guy who reads and listens to what other people say about him. As evidenced by the twitter stuff. He clearly holds a grudge against his naysayers. He still has some growing up to do, but I don't blame him for not treating the media well, they are assholes. Some of them try to get under the athletes skin and try to get them uncomfortable and agitated with their questions. I think a lot of us, would snap after being asked 30 stupid questions that are intended to elicit a strong response.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has to move passed that, its been almost a year, the dude needs to move on. He is a professional and qb for a premiere franchise. If he cant handle that sort of criticism that anybody who looks at Kaep and sees his tattoos or heard that he was adopted, knew was gunna be brought up by the Media, then he is not ready for the spotlight. which in my opinion is true by the way he sometimes acts off the field. I dont think that those criticisms were fair but he has to have thicker skin. Also those were made by the National Media not the local media, if I remember correctly.

I see what you are saying about Moss, but when he was being interviewed he didnt act like the Media was his mortal enemy. He had his run in with the Media in the past but i dont really have a problem with somebody challenging the media. to me Moss's attitude was different then Kaeps.

"Little Bitch" might have been a little strong, I just want a grown up qb, that is all.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because you are all over the place talking shit about Kaepernick and the 49ers in general. I find it odd that someone who just joins within the past month immediately gravitates toward the Seaahawks board and really has very little nice to say about the 49ers overall.

Calling Kaepernick a "little bitch"? I don't care if you don't like him, but he has done nothing to earn that comment. You are clearly an imposter. Deny it if you want, but its pretty obvious. Your not even good at it.
Ridiculous.
Anybody that feels I have been talking shit about the 49ers in general, I invite to take a look at my past posts. I stand by all of them. I have been critical when it was deserved and all points are fair ones.
Kaepernick in my opinion, sometimes he acts like a little bitch. His attitude toward the media in general and toward the fans after the stupid Dolphins ball cap incident has earned that criticism. And Clearly if the media is writing articles about the his attitude, and more will be written if he doesnt correct it, then what I am saying is very real.
And I cheer for Kaep when he is on the field. I want the Niners to have success. I have never cheered against a Niner player when he was on the field.

In what way have I gravitated to the Seahawks board? the fuck are you talking about?

You are clearly an idiot. Deny it if you want, but its pretty obvious. You are very good at it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous.
Anybody that feels I have been talking shit about the 49ers in general, I invite to take a look at my past posts. I stand by all of them. I have been critical when it was deserved and all points are fair ones.
Kaepernick in my opinion, sometimes he acts like a little bitch. His attitude toward the media in general and toward the fans after the stupid Dolphins ball cap incident has earned that criticism. And Clearly if the media is writing articles about the his attitude, and more will be written if he doesnt correct it, then what I am saying is very real.
And I cheer for Kaep when he is on the field. I want the Niners to have success. I have never cheered against a Niner player when he was on the field.

In what way have I gravitated to the Seahawks board? the fuck are you talking about?

You are clearly an idiot. Deny it if you want, but its pretty obvious. You are very good at it.

Fuck the media. Why do you care how he or anyone else treats the media so much? The media are assholes. Look at the shit Kawakami and Cohn and some of the others have written about him. ARe they polite and nice when writing about him? NO. Who gives a shit dude? As long as he doesn't run his mouth and be disrespectful to coaches and players in the NFL and does his job, thats all that matters.

your little tirade about "treating people right" and how you can't stand anyone who doesn't treat anyone right, and then coming on here and calling Kaepernick a "little bitch".... yeah, thats how you treat people, call them "little bitches" behind their back. And the fact that this person is the QB of your, supposedly, favorite team? Thats how you treat people?

You are just being an antagonist hypocritical dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the media. Why do you care how he or anyone else treats the media so much? The media are assholes. Look at the shit Kawakami and Cohn and some of the others have written about him. ARe they polite and nice when writing about him? NO. Who gives a shit dude? As long as he doesn't run his mouth and be disrespectful to coaches and players in the NFL and does his job, thats all that matters.

your little tirade about "treating people right" and how you can't stand anyone who doesn't treat anyone right, and then coming on here and calling Kaepernick a "little bitch".... yeah, thats how you treat people, call them "little bitches" behind their back. And the fact that this person is the QB of your, supposedly, favorite team? Thats how you treat people?

I have seen Kawakami on more than one occasion defend Kaeps play this season and give his poor play the benefit of the doubt. So I am betting that you are so blinded by your love for Kaep that you honestly think that anybody who is even slightly critical of Kaep to be wrong assholes that just hate for the sake of hating.
And I care because they are people, Breaker. Not all of them have been critical of Kaep, like Barrows and MM, But he treats them the same way.
Anyway Maybe you can give an example of these impolite and mean things Cohn and Kawakami have said. I honestly do not follow their columns. I would like to know what you consider unfair when talking about Kaepernick. If you consider this article that Cohn wrote to be mean spirited, then you are blind.

And I dont talk about anybody behind their back. I welcome Kaep to come and read my posts. I think somebody needs to tell the guy to grow up and he is acting like a fool.

Not being hypocritical as I have stated that I have a problem with people that treat other people like shit.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, this means I need to say only good things about my qb and Team? Cant be critical at all? I wasnt on this site when Alex was Niners qb but I am am fairly certain judging by a certain post I read on the Kaep vs Alex thread that you were critical of Alex when he was qb. Who is being Hypocritical?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Kawakami on more than one occasion defend Kaeps play this season and give his poor play the benefit of the doubt. So I am betting that you are so blinded by your love for Kaep that you honestly think that anybody who is even slightly critical of Kaep to be wrong assholes that just hate for the sake of hating.
And I care because they are people, Breaker. Not all of them have been critical of Kaep, like Barrows and MM, But he treats them the same way.
Anyway Maybe you can give an example of these impolite and mean things Cohn and Kawakami have said. I honestly do not follow their columns. I would like to know what you consider unfair when talking about Kaepernick. If you consider this article that Cohn wrote to be mean spirited, then you are blind.

And I dont talk about anybody behind their back. I welcome Kaep to come and read my posts. I think somebody needs to tell the guy to grow up and he is acting like a fool.

Not being hypocritical as I have stated that I have a problem with people that treat other people like shit.

You care about the journalists feelings.... I can tell. lol And Kaepernick is a little bitch and needs to be told so. LMFAO

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, this means I need to say only good things about my qb and Team? Cant be critical at all? I wasnt on this site when Alex was Niners qb but I am am fairly certain judging by a certain post I read on the Kaep vs Alex thread that you were critical of Alex when he was qb. Who is being Hypocritical?

As fans we should focus on his play on the field, which has been less than stellar to say the least. Your trepidation over his supposed ill treatment of the media is baffling. You were the one who started off on such a negative tone, so the impetus is on you to prove your point. How about you give us specific examples (with quotes) of when Kaepernick has been an asshole?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As fans we should focus on his play on the field, which has been less than stellar to say the least. Your trepidation over his supposed ill treatment of the media is baffling. You were the one who started off on such a negative tone, so the impetus is on you to prove your point. How about you give us specific examples (with quotes) of when Kaepernick has been an asshole?
I have said it again and again. Kaepernick has said nothing wrong to the media. it is how he acts when he is being interviewed, that bothers me.
if you look at every interview of his for the past few weeks you will see what I am talking about. If you watched his after game press conferences these last two weeks you will see that he had Bolden and Crab then the next week Bolden standing with him answering questions with him, as if the 49ers want to give him an example of how to behave in an interview. And again more proof of what I am saying is the fact that two columns have been written about his poor attitude while being interviewed.
If you disagree with me, thats fine. I think he is behaving like a child.

As far as on the field. I am not saying he cant be my qb. I am saying that this kid needs to grow up.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You care about the journalists feelings.... I can tell. lol And Kaepernick is a little bitch and needs to be told so. LMFAO
why I expected an intelligent response...

I am done with you.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have said it again and again. Kaepernick has said nothing wrong to the media. it is how he acts when he is being interviewed, that bothers me.
if you look at every interview of his for the past few weeks you will see what I am talking about. If you watched his after game press conferences these last two weeks you will see that he had Bolden and Crab then the next week Bolden standing with him answering questions with him, as if the 49ers want to give him an example of how to behave in an interview. And again more proof of what I am saying is the fact that two columns have been written about his poor attitude while being interviewed.
If you disagree with me, thats fine. I think he is behaving like a child.

As far as on the field. I am not saying he cant be my qb. I am saying that this kid needs to grow up.

At least you toned down your rhetoric from Kap is an asshole/hates people to simply having a poor attitude. But I don't see how having some teammates accompany him in a post game presser relates to your point. In any case, it's obvious you have your mind made up about this topic and that I don't agree with you. I'm not wasting anymore time on this.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick seems rude and dismissive in his dealings with the press and is very inarticulate. Not the type of personna I'd want representing the organization.

Oh, I want to try!

Grant Cohn seems dumb and inflammatory in the composition of his articles and is very retarded. Not the type of journalist I'd want reporting on the organization.

Here's another one just for fun:

Toby Tyler seems rude and inflammatory in his trolling on the Internet and is very racist. Not the type of poster I'd want weighing in on the 49ers.

But seriously A. It's Cohn so who cares? B. Athletes can't really win when playing this game so I don't blame him for giving them nothing and C. Where did you get that he's inarticulate? And giving short, stock answers is dismissive I guess but what does he have to gain by being the opposite?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick seems rude and dismissive in his dealings with the press and is very inarticulate. Not the type of personna I'd want representing the organization.

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Angry and Toby...... You were meant for each other!

Last edited by a moderator: