• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Truth straight from Parise: “I want to stay here and nothing has changed.”

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
After reading this he's gone because we will be bankrupt and if Bettman gets control of the team you KNOW he'll do everything he can to destroy us. Although in retrospect, I wish he'd have done more to keep us from signing Kovy. After you read this, you'll realize that signing is going to literally KILL this franchise.

If they can't afford to stay competitive then there is a huge problem. This team without kovalchuk isn't a playoff team this year

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to get JVB to sell to someone ASAP.

What happened to the Wendy's guy who wanted to buy the debt and take over as majority owner?? JVB needs to realize he's not gonna dig out of this on his own.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why not? It's hockey coverage actually blows the doors off rich chere and the ledger. I remember when the ledger actually use to run a whole page of hockey every Sunday

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NYPost has better sources that people want to admit, especially TG. They had the Kovy contract. They had the JVB trouble. We'll see what happens. The Wendy's guy wanted to come in as a hostile takeover essentially. I can't imagine the league would have a problem with it though, one would have to imagine that there aren't that many billionaire buyers around that want to invest in smaller market teams. Not to mention they don't want to deal with another team in bankruptcy.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree everyone bashes them for the fun of it. But they write hockey in the biggest American hockeu market so I'm sure they are on the level

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post is trash its worse than a tabloid but i guess if you enjoy gossip.Seriously the majority of the articles in the post are speculation and rumor.The posts coverage holds about as much value as anything you read on the bleacher report or fourth period.May as well have Ecklund writing for them :L

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post is trash its worse than a tabloid but i guess if you enjoy gossip.Seriously the majority of the articles in the post are speculation and rumor.The posts coverage holds about as much value as anything you read on the bleacher report or fourth period.May as well have Ecklund writing for them :L

Ouch thats harsh