• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trubisky gets 200-1 odds at winning the MVP

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, I'll be staying on the Strip in two weeks and who knows, maybe I'll just drive over to the Westgate for the hell of it - it's only about a 20-25 minute drive from Casa de LSD. In any event, I see no harm in tossing $20 or $30 on this longshot. I've already bet on the Bears to win the whole enchilada, why not double down with an MVP bet on Mitch.

Chicago Bears: Mitch Trubisky’s MVP odds are laughable

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 bucks would net you a 10K win. Lol. Yeah, it's worth a little investment, I would say. I certainly would not predict it, but he's just as likely to be the young QB who "takes off" this season as anyone. 2nd year in a good offensive system, good coach, good line, good weapons, good team overall, etc.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, I'll be staying on the Strip in two weeks and who knows, maybe I'll just drive over to the Westgate for the hell of it - it's only about a 20-25 minute drive from Casa de LSD. In any event, I see no harm in tossing $20 or $30 on this longshot. I've already bet on the Bears to win the whole enchilada, why not double down with an MVP bet on Mitch.

Chicago Bears: Mitch Trubisky’s MVP odds are laughable

Ah hell LSD......why not,if you're like me,you've spent 20-30$ on a lot worse things......

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah hell LSD......why not,if you're like me,you've spent 20-30$ on a lot worse things......

When weed got legalized in Michigan, I spent 20 dollars on a bowl (marijuana pipe) and I don't even really like smoking weed. I just wanted to go to a weed store and thought maybe I'd use it here and there now that it's legal. lol. I used it that day and that was it.

So, yeah... I can throw 20 on Trubs.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When weed got legalized in Michigan, I spent 20 dollars on a bowl (marijuana pipe) and I don't even really like smoking weed. I just wanted to go to a weed store and thought maybe I'd use it here and there now that it's legal. lol. I used it that day and that was it.

Shit, I usually blow $20 or more just on breakfast for me and the Mrs. This could obviously turn out to be a waste of a bet, but if I stopped spending money on "wasteful" things, what fun would it be?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I buy a 20$ scratch off every Friday....And still not a millionaire........

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200-1 sounds fair. Does anyone really expect Trubisky to approach Mahomes type numbers from last year? Tom Brady is still out there along with plenty of other great QBs like Drew Brees.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200-1 sounds fair. Does anyone really expect Trubisky to approach Mahomes type numbers from last year?
No but...............
A year under their belt, plenty of talent and cast of backs that fit what Nagy wants: our offense could be staggeringly good this year compared to what most everyone around the league is expecting.
This is what I'm banking on. If we do become one of the elite offenses in the league, Trubisky will obviously play a major role in achieving that status. Depending on our season record, if we're at or near the top, it wouldn't necessarily be out of the question that he'd be a serious candidate for MVP. A bit of a stretch no doubt along with a lot of assumptions. But as crazy odds & bets go, I think this is one of the better ones out there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200-1 sounds fair. Does anyone really expect Trubisky to approach Mahomes type numbers from last year? Tom Brady is still out there along with plenty of other great QBs like Drew Brees.

To put into perspective what 200-1 is. The worst teams in football usually open the season at 60/1 or 80/1 to win the Super Bowl. I would venture to say that Trubisky has (at least) as much of a chance to put himself into the MVP conversation as Miami (or whoever you think is the worst) does to get into the Super Bowl conversation.

Also, Mahomes numbers were video game like. That's not typically required to win MVP. The year prior after Wentz got hurt, Brady basically won by default. His numbers were certainly good, but not eye popping. 32 TD's 8 INT's 4500 Yards 102 QB Rating. Run of the mill "really good" season, but meh...

Sometimes there's just a pack of guys who have great seasons. There isn't always a QB who just loses his mind and has one of the greatest regular seasons of all-time.

Last edited: