• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Troy @ [23] LSU, ESPNU 6:00 CST

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all couldn't find those exits fast enough when we spanked your bottoms in the Sugar Bowl either. Oh Bama fans had a lot to say on Bourbon Street before the game: Learn you history and so on. Auburn, Tennessee, and Georgia have some class. Bama, Florida, and LSU- crybabies.

what are you babbling about?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all couldn't find those exits fast enough when we spanked your bottoms in the Sugar Bowl either.

In other irrelevant and boring news, Army won a national championship in 1945.

... which is one more than Utah ever won. :heh:

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NzT1Wrn.png

Les-Miles-Crying-Jordan-2-e1474888366408.jpg

FakeBelieve

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,389.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you babbling about?

I was saying LSU fans did what Bama fans do when they're behind: Bolt for the exits with ten minutes left. I don't respect that. I also hinted that in general I think college football fans of schools they never attended are sorry fans.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying LSU fans did what Bama fans do when they're behind: Bolt for the exits with ten minutes left. I don't respect that. I also hinted that in general I think college football fans of schools they never attended are sorry fans.

LSU fans bolt for the exits whether LSU is winning or losing...

This ain't the 90's anymore.

The home game experience has priced out the blue-collar loud, drunk, hardcore fans for quite a while now. Rich bitches and cucks go to the games now, take their instagram pics and head to the house to beat the traffic.

I graduated from LSU and have no comment about the other part of your dribble...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU fans bolt for the exits whether LSU is winning or losing...

This ain't the 90's anymore.

The home game experience has priced out the blue-collar loud, drunk, hardcore fans for quite a while now. Rich bitches and cucks go to the games now, take their instagram pics and head to the house to beat the traffic.

I graduated from LSU and have no comment about the other part of your dribble...
Husky Stadium isn't any different. It used to be full of shipyard workers, construction workers, etc .. getting ripped and tossing empties at opposing fans. Now it's full of Starbucks drinking, Hillary Clinton loving cucks who drive phag cars.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you've seen only one Bama game from start to finish ever, but just so you know, Bama fans tend to bolt for the exits when they're comfortably ahead too. Saban's chewed them out about that before.