• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tribe-Rangers Game 1

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wasn't ruling him out but we still need our starters to be a bit more consistent

CJ and D Holland are the only two that we can count on at this moment. I agree we need some consistency going into the playoffs. It makes having a deep bullpen even more important. Like tonight we can go to the pen to keep us in a game if one of our pitchers doesn't have it.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay maybe so but he was throwing more consistent this season until the last few weeks and even after they gave him a long rest he doesn't seem to have much left

Harrison has had stretches where he hasn't been very good all year, as to be expected from a guy starting full time at the ML level for the 1st time

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The A's don't stand a chance against the Angels. There's no way they win any of the next two games. I bet the Angels end up dominating them.

The A's have a winning record against the Angels by a fairly large margin. Not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not. And they just got two runs back.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm so glad I have the Rangers to help ease the disappointment that is my beloved Cowboys :D (Wow!)

Strangely enough I feel much better about the Boys after that game than I did going in. I don't think you will see Romo turning the ball over like that too many more times. :focus:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A's have a winning record against the Angels by a fairly large margin. Not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or not. And they just got two runs back.

They had the bases loaded and 0 outs and followed it up with a K and a double play. They should have taken the lead or the very least tied it up.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys are being a little tough on Harrison. He has given up a lot of hits in his last two outings, but has failed to let them hurt him in a big way. I think he's been just fine since getting the rest. Not too many pitchers get to this point of the year throwing as well as they did in May and June. I feel great with Matt as the three or four option in the playoffs.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They had the bases loaded and 0 outs and followed it up with a K and a double play. They should have taken the lead or the very least tied it up.

That Williams guy has done wonders for them at the back of the rotation. Without him they are at least 5 games out easy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Strangely enough I feel much better about the Boys after that game than I did going in. I don't think you will see Romo turning the ball over like that too many more times. :focus:

Hah I know what you mean ...my bad I'll stay on topic

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DMC, post the magic number!

Kenny please ... magic number talk when it is double digits when your arch opponent is right behind you is like running a 100 yard dash and spending the entire race looking around to see who is coming up on you. Result ... you run into a wall.

I'd rather count the number of games TEX is coming back on DET. If TEX catches and passes DET ... then they don't have to worry about LAA.