• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trevathan Carted Off

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw it too. Totally sucks ass man......that guy was playing lights out right now.

Can only hope its not a blown ligament. Best case is probably a severe sprain.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Questionable for Sunday's game

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even better news

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew that would have been a huge blow. The guy has been lights out for us this year

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw it too. Totally sucks ass man......that guy was playing lights out right now.

Can only hope its not a blown ligament. Best case is probably a severe sprain.

I happily stand corrected. That would've really sucked to lose him.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnson could hold the fort admirely till Trev got back. Remember early on, he was "supposed" to win the spot this yr. I think he will do well in rush D but where Trev does a good job in pass D, that`s where Stevie struggles and hence the back up roll. If they (Denver) needs to rest Trev another wk, I think SJ will fair well enough.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm intrigued to see what Johnson can do, and from what I understand now Danny is gonna sit Sunday, so he'll get his chance.

Just the way he lit that dude up on the KO last week was enough for me to know that this guy can get after it. Not to mention the punt block TD. Agree Randy.....let Trev sit and heal up and see what Johnson can do.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Johnson could hold the fort admirely till Trev got back. Remember early on, he was "supposed" to win the spot this yr. I think he will do well in rush D but where Trev does a good job in pass D, that`s where Stevie struggles and hence the back up roll. If they (Denver) needs to rest Trev another wk, I think SJ will fair well enough.

Covering Jason Witten is what worries me. He is one of the better pas catching TE's in the league. Prefer Trevathan was in there, but we will see.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news at least... still a lot of football left to play and hopefully he is back in a few weeks.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering Jason Witten is what worries me. He is one of the better pas catching TE's in the league. Prefer Trevathan was in there, but we will see.

Maybe we'll see more of Quintin Jammer in this case?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually see more 3 safety looks with Rahim Moore playing the deep coverage, Ihenacho playing up closer to the line of scrimmage, and Adams being more of the Trevathon role and covering the TE. He did quite a bit of it last year. It means a little less size but since I think we will be leading in this one early and by quite a bit putting in the extra safety could be the help that we need to limit Witten.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could actually see more 3 safety looks with Rahim Moore playing the deep coverage, Ihenacho playing up closer to the line of scrimmage, and Adams being more of the Trevathon role and covering the TE. He did quite a bit of it last year. It means a little less size but since I think we will be leading in this one early and by quite a bit putting in the extra safety could be the help that we need to limit Witten.

One reason why we brought in Jammer. TE's ate us for lunch last few seasons. Jammer, on the other hand, was much better at TE coverage at SD, and one reason why we brought him in. Danny T. just showed he was also up for the task as well, and gave us a bigger advantage in TE coverage.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One reason why we brought in Jammer. TE's ate us for lunch last few seasons. Jammer, on the other hand, was much better at TE coverage at SD, and one reason why we brought him in. Danny T. just showed he was also up for the task as well, and gave us a bigger advantage in TE coverage.

I understand the thought behind Jammer. I am very interested to see if he will be activated or not as that would be very telling if he is. I guess for me Adams is the better tackler of the two and since we would be going a little smaller having 3 Safeties instead of 2 LB's in the nickel package I thought having the better tackler on the field would make sense to at least still help out against the run. I honestly don't care if it is Jammer or Adams on the TE. I think I would be more concerned than anything if Johnson was still in though having to try and cover him as he has shown to be a little weak in the pass coverage area.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevathon was a full participant today...Usually if you are a full participant on Thursday and Friday then you will play on Sunday.