• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff's 2013 D/ST Rankings

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply becuase I'm putting off doing the really hard one, the WR's..here's a quick easy one.

1. 49er's
2. Seahawks
3. Texans
4. Bengals
5. Bears
6. Broncos
7. Ravens
8. Steelers
9. Giants
10. Patriots
11. Vikings
12. Buccaneers
13. Browns
14. Rams
15. Chiefs
16. Dolphins
17 Chargers
18. Cowboys
19. Bills
20. Falcons
21. Titans
22. Panthers
23. Redskins
24. Jets
25. Eagles
26. Cardinals
27. Colts
28. Lions
29 Jaguars
30 Saints
31 Raiders

Doubt there needs to be much explanation..although, I feel the Niners and 'Hawks are head and shoulders above everyone else, and can easily be flipped around. And just as much as those two are above the rest, the Texans are alone in the next tier down in my book. One of the top ranked D's last year, with no Cushing, and about half of their secondary missing time? They get those guys back and still play in the weakest offensive division in football?? Easy top 5 D. Bengals Bears and Broncos are all going to be very good, and it's a circle jerk to find out which is better than the other, so may as well go homer pick if your up for any of those three. ravens and Steelers-I don't care who they lost to free agency/retirement/whatever..those teams just keep churning out great defenses. As do the Giants..maybe not great overall, given the offensive firepower in the NFC West, but they always get turnovers and sacks. not sure why I like the Pat's to round out my top ten, they never seem to have any type of overpowering defense, and yet, they're always lingering right around the top ten area..so why fight it?