• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trash

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why some of us have been freaking out a little extra. This isn’t just a shit-show this year, we committed to several shitty years.
Seems like it's just a matter of time before teams find themselves in cap hell. There has to be a better solution than sacrificing the future for today.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't fire Hackett by 6:05 ET tomorrow night I am changing teams.
clock tick GIF

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched the Peyton Eli clip of week 1 again.
terrible game management . PMF was pulling his hair out.

Russ looks like a shell of himself compared to week1.

who plays for a 67 yard FG except an idiot.

time for Hackett to go

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello,

My name is Scott and my favorite NFL team sucks.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who plays for a 67 yard FG except an idiot.

time for Hackett to go
Not to defend Hackett but knowing what we know now about our Offense, we had a better chance of making that FG than getting that 1st down.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to defend Hackett but knowing what we know now about our Offense, we had a better chance of making that FG than getting that 1st down.
In that game Denver had 433 yards of offense and a full compliment of players.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that game Denver had 433 yards of offense and a full compliment of players.
That really was on Gordon and Hackett. Unfortunately it had a lasting effect on the rest of the year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what I see as the central issue.

Russ and Paton may be gone at the end of 2023. Paton is gone if Russ is released following 2023 season. never even saw his extension which is a death blow to the GM. If Paton goes, does a HC hired in 2023 feel safe? That's a hard sell to a veteran coach knowing a new GM may be in place in 2024.

Need to evaluate all scenarios.

Feel free to provide HC scenarios for 2023

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett is canned at the end of the season. Hoping for Evero to take over.
Agree with you on Paton and Wilson being gone after 2023 if we don't turn it around next year.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Paton drafts well (again) and fills a few more holes, I don't think he's gone even if Wilson under performs. I also think this offense isn't well suited to Wilson, and we can adjust to more of a running offense like he had in Seattle to improve enough.

People seem to think that Denver is some kind of destination organization. We have new owners nobody knows anything about, a fairly new front office, and a completely raw coaching staff. Their logical choice is to let Paton turn it around or find a coach who can grow into that Shanahan type coach/GM, and go from there.

Because nobody is going to want to get saddled with Wilson, his contract, our injuries, coaches (and even a new staff in 2023 is still just a one year group) that they didn't choose.

Unless we gut the team, sign or re sign nobody, get squat for coaches or keep Hackett, we're feasibly stuck with Paton until we can get rid of Wilson and his cap hit, so likely 2024.

But count me as one who thinks Paton will do well enough to keep his job.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta believe Russ is hurt . hammy and shoulder.

just don’t see a 33 year old borderline HOFer fall off a cliff. cant think of one

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta believe Russ is hurt . hammy and shoulder.

just don’t see a 33 year old borderline HOFer fall off a cliff. cant think of one
He is under pressure every play. Our OL situation is trash right now. If Russ isn’t hurt it would be a minor miracle.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Paton drafts well (again) and fills a few more holes, I don't think he's gone even if Wilson under performs. I also think this offense isn't well suited to Wilson, and we can adjust to more of a running offense like he had in Seattle to improve enough.

People seem to think that Denver is some kind of destination organization. We have new owners nobody knows anything about, a fairly new front office, and a completely raw coaching staff. Their logical choice is to let Paton turn it around or find a coach who can grow into that Shanahan type coach/GM, and go from there.

Because nobody is going to want to get saddled with Wilson, his contract, our injuries, coaches (and even a new staff in 2023 is still just a one year group) that they didn't choose.

Unless we gut the team, sign or re sign nobody, get squat for coaches or keep Hackett, we're feasibly stuck with Paton until we can get rid of Wilson and his cap hit, so likely 2024.

But count me as one who thinks Paton will do well enough to keep his job.
Logical post, LGM.

We need to get this steaming heap to the off-season and spend lavishly in the trenches. Especially on the offensive side of the ball.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty bad draftcrazy. Worst season in my lifetime as a Broncos fan. Mostly because we can't get rid of Wilson and his crappy play for at least another 3 years. The only hope is we find a coach that fits the offense better around Wilson and becomes a much better quarterback and this is a mirage.
Josh McDaniels might be available. Won't cost much because Davis will be paying him until 2027.

Thought I'd try to toss a little humor to DC. We're suffering in NE too. Matt Patricia as the OC? In reality, no OC, no DC.

As far as Wilson is concerned, he doesn't have a whole hell of alot around him. I watched him get smacked a couple of times Sunday and switched my Sunday Ticket to the Bengals.

I'm 300 miles from Miami, 250 miles from Tampa and 73 miles from Jacksonville. As a Pats fan, I'm in Purgatory.

I've decided to take up golf again after a 17 year break.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is under pressure every play. Our OL situation is trash right now. If Russ isn’t hurt it would be a minor miracle.
Russ has been bad all season and has missed so many plays to be had I can't entirely blame the OL; however, it is trash, was trash even at the beginning of the season and is now a rotting pile of trash. Even with Bolles in there were only two average starters (Bolles and Mienirez) and the rest is below average. It has to be addressed regardless of Russ or not. It has hindered QB development and play for too long.