• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade thoughts.... Brandon Marshawlln Lynch???

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I need some expert IDP analysis. Ok so i am in this 12 team keeper league that I believe a lot of you might have heard me talk about in the past. it's a full keeper league we keep all 42 players we have 19 roster spots. On D we start 2 OLBs 2 ILBs, 2 Defensive Ends 1 DT. 2 Corners and 2 Safetys. D Ends that are productive have a huge premium because there are so few.

My trade questions is this:

Trade 1

Marshawn Lynch for JPP and a fourth round pick (Rookies). JPP has had two very great years and 2 not so great but if has a great year again his value is great in our league. I have a slew of RBs but none of Lyches caliber. (Forsett Herron, Chris Johnson, Jonas Grey, Mathews and Brandon Oliver

Thoughts on this and what do you think will haappen to Brandon Marshall. Next trade question coming later.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say the same thing I said last time. If you think JPP will return to elite status then it's worth it.

As for Marshall, I guess that depends on Geno or whoever they get to chuck it. Although he's never had much at QB in his career, Cutler being the best (and longest) teammate. I'm thinking he has another good year or two left, if he can shrug these nagging injuries.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall's future depends on his QB. We're not sure who that is yet. Kind of iffy.
Lynch worries me. A lot of that money is guaranteed. If he spills his Skittles I could see him becoming bipolar in week 9 or 10 (meaning that he'll have an excuse not to play) until playoff time (which doesn't help fantasy owners much). IDK?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Joe give me your gut felling. Take Jpp or keep Lynch? I wont hold you to it. Need your help big boy!

Whats happening Sammy I am the Lynch side I would be getting JPP in the trade.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Joe give me your gut felling. Take Jpp or keep Lynch? I wont hold you to it. Need your help big boy!

Whats happening Sammy I am the Lynch side I would be getting JPP in the trade.
Uhhumm........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way am I giving up Lynch with those RB's keeper or not............so I'd take that trade. Counter with an 8th rounder and maybe he'll settle for a 6th

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Marshall: You all may flame me for this but IMO the value WR to have is now Decker. I got money says he improves on all numbers from LY and what is he gonna cost? 6th to 8th? Dude isn't a #1 IMO but more like a #1.5. He will reap the rewards with BMarsh there......and even more so if Harvin stays..............

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam if I do the trade Id be getting JPP and the fourth and I would be giving up Lynch. he would get Lynch and I would get JPP plus a fourth rounder.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut. Keep Lynch.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam if I do the trade Id be getting JPP and the fourth and I would be giving up Lynch. he would get Lynch and I would get JPP plus a fourth rounder.
Keep Lynch.................I bet he plays another 2 years and with your steaming pile of RB's you gonna need him.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the rest of your team look like? Are you contending this year?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes

My team looks like this.

QB - Brady, RG3
RB - Lynch, Forsett, Harren, Mathews, Oliver, Grey, Archer
WR -Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Lafell, Cord Patterson, Tavon Austin, Dwayne Bowe, Steve johnson, Andre Holmes, James jones
TE - Gronk, Richard Rodgers, Timothy Wright
K - Tucker
DE - Willie Young, Margus Hunt, SHarrif Floyd, Demarcus Ware(Ware is moving back to OLB so i won't have him anymore for DE which is why I am considering this deal with JPP.
DT - Gerald McCoy, DOntari poe
OLB - Aldon Smith, Thomas Davis, Christain Jones, Weatherspoon
ILB - Lawernce Timmons, Brian Cushing, Akeam Ayers
Corners - Jonathan Joseph, Ron Parker
Safties - Rashard jones, Gilchrest

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trust JPP at all even if he's playing for a contract. You got Lynch for another two years with the Seahawks that's money in the bank. Hopefully for your team Forsett and Matthews land in good situations and Garcon rebounds and you could have a solid team. A lot of dead weight in that WR core. A WR in the first round of rookie draft should be a big priority.