• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Thomas?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to do it but thinking about trading Thomas to get help at receiving and defense. Thomas has scored in all but two games this year. He's good for 10 per game but the only tightend favoring teams he's played were the ravens and cowboys. Thomas got catches other than the redzone in these games as well. Everyone else the tightend has not been needed much against them. Denver has played an easy schedule. Chargers and texans are tightend favoring teams and thats why I wanted him for playoffs. But maybe I just need to cut my losses and go after the help I need on defense and receiving.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that Thomas. Well, depends what you can get. Nobody is untradeable.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it e's to TE's, unless it's Graham or Gronk, and there's a halfway decent replacement available, I'd say absolutely deal him for as much as you can get. Thomas is great, but he's not an automatic advantage over a Cameron or VD, or even Witten..All can have big games, all can have all stinker.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to do it but thinking about trading Thomas to get help at receiving and defense. Thomas has scored in all but two games this year. He's good for 10 per game but the only tightend favoring teams he's played were the ravens and cowboys. Thomas got catches other than the redzone in these games as well. Everyone else the tightend has not been needed much against them. Denver has played an easy schedule. Chargers and texans are tightend favoring teams and thats why I wanted him for playoffs. But maybe I just need to cut my losses and go after the help I need on defense and receiving.

Sure, see if you can get a package with a Olsen or Bennett type in return with whatever else you need. I you really need help at a position, I'm in favor of trading an elite player away, and getting 1-2 pieces back to fill out your roster.