• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough luck again @ Flyers

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Devs played a good game. Boucher seems to have our number lately, but there were once again plenty of chances to bury a goal and it didn't happen.
Most notably I remember Zharkov. The guy can't buy a goal but then again neither can others. He had two excellent chances and couldn't elevate the puck.
Zubrus had a good chance at the end from the feed by Zajac. I thought there should have been a penalty especially after seeing some of the weak calls all game. He got mugged but I guess bad teams don't get those calls.
Kovy again had his chances. Made a great play going hard to the net and did sort of a toe drag play but couldn't raise it past Boucher.

I know the record does not indicate it but this team is playing tougher and harder under Lemaire. At least I see less glaring mistakes.

Nice to see Marty with a solid performance. Moose stunk on those goals especially that first one. You got to stop that.

Man it would be nice to have Zack and Josefson in the lineup. It's been a mission to score goals all season.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Moose for the first goal, not so much the 2nd. You give a scorer a spot, hes gonna pick it...defense gotta help him out.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea it was a great shot by Briere, but there was very little angle and I think Moose would have liked that on back. Briere banked it off Moose's back I think.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, and like I always say every goalie would like every goal back it doesnt matter how good or bad the goal was...I hate that epression

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really should have been a penalty at the end but the way the seasons gone i cant say i would complain now were playing for draft spot