• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tough 3-Game Stretch

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 down, 1 to go. The Pats seem to have our number in the regular season, but I'm optimistic about Sunday.

It actually has been pretty amazing that the Broncos have lost the last 2 in the regular season but still grabbed the #1 seed in the AFC plus then beat the Pats in the playoffs at home. Hate that we have to go there again but hey losing to them doesn't mean we have lost the AFC and definitely doesn't mean our playoff hopes or Super Bowl hopes are gone. Win or lose just want to see the team continue to compete and play with some fight.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm,.....might be unseasonal weather for peyton this weekend,.....supposed to be in the 30's rainy/windy/snowy at Gillette,........the bad/weather could work for either team, regardless,.....should be a fun game,....I'm surprised it won't be ~flexed~ for SNF...?

I don't think SNF would move Baltimore V the Steelers for any game unless both of those teams were out of the playoffs late in the season. As far as the weather Denver's D is big, fast and good. That D will travel. The run game has gotten better and better as the season has gone on. Can Manning overcome the wind would be my question. That said, his arm is definitely the most lively it's been since he's been in Denver and I have read that his arm strength is as good if not better than any point in his career because of the core strength he's worked on. Should be a very interesting game.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched our local/boston weather,....supposed to be sunny and ~blustery~ on sunday/30's at night,,......hey ...in other BREAKIN-newz = rex ryan is starting Michael vick this sunday against K.C.,....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
note = looks like it'll be sunny and ~windy~ 44/30's sunday,....*running-game....?..*

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
note = looks like it'll be sunny and ~windy~ 44/30's sunday,....*running-game....?..*

Denver's run D ranked #1 V NE's run O ranked #17th.

Denver's run O ranked #20 V NE's run D ranked #25th.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's run D ranked #1 V NE's run O ranked #17th.

Denver's run O ranked #20 V NE's run D ranked #25th.

I would also point out our run game has been improving. A lot of us ranked in the bottom half of the league has to do with our first 3 games of the season being so bad in the run game. Seems like the OL and Hillman playing out of his mind has really changed the outlook of our offense.

Over the past 3 games we have averaged around 30 carries a game, 4.4 yards per carry (top-10 average), and 131 yards per game (8th in the NFL). So lately we have been running more like a top-10 run offense than a bottom 10. Seems like our OL players are finally starting to get on the same page with really 3 new players on the OL in a sense with 2 players switching positions and another only having played 2 games last year.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also point out our run game has been improving. A lot of us ranked in the bottom half of the league has to do with our first 3 games of the season being so bad in the run game. Seems like the OL and Hillman playing out of his mind has really changed the outlook of our offense.

Over the past 3 games we have averaged around 30 carries a game, 4.4 yards per carry (top-10 average), and 131 yards per game (8th in the NFL). So lately we have been running more like a top-10 run offense than a bottom 10. Seems like our OL players are finally starting to get on the same page with really 3 new players on the OL in a sense with 2 players switching positions and another only having played 2 games last year.

Good stuff, and I was thinking of adding those numbers but I didn't want to open myself up to a week to weak argument with Pats fans. :suds: And yes, I did spell the second weak correctly.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh.. at Foxboro again... its getting old but I am much more confident this year... 31-21 Denver