• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too much Clarkson

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the last few games and Clarkson drives me nuts anymore. Idk if it’s Hardy’s idea for him to go iso nuts, especially late, or if Jordan just can’t help himself. I hate it when Lauri falls into the background for a dozen plays. I’ve always liked Jordan and think he’s definitely improved as a player in terms of assists. I just hate it when he tries to go Mitchell mode though and puts his blinders on late.

Kessler played big in the 4th so far against the Bucks. Hope you guys are well.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think this is my way of hoping/wishing Jordan well on his next team next week.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson was good tonight but I just prefer we get a 3 and D that’s just more consistent rather than helter skelter.

Also, Holly Rowe has some terrible sayings and commentary. If I hear that’s she’s proud of another young man I’m going to barf. Also, production has the crowd overmodulating over the announcers and it just sounds like a migraine.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t listened or watched Holly Rowe, but I haven’t found a person on any board that likes her. What I have heard about is how she always talks up the stars of the other team on how good they are. I also think there was something controversial a few years ago? I’m not sure.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much Clarkson, not enough
Will Ferrell More Cowbell GIF

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it didn’t happen. IDK what the front office is doing other than being a perennial minor league/D League. Our development team has helped Golden State win the title, Minnesota and Cleveland get into the conversation, and trades with Denver that looked like we “won” only helped them in the end. OKC, now that’s a system that can spot talent. I guess it’s not working out for them either.

IDK what they are doing other than giving Taylor Hendricks some court time now. Olynick was the ball mover so I’m presuming it’s back to ISOville and tank mode.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t trade Clarkson anyways, he’s the token diversity guy. Dreads, painted fingernails, and purses to help show that Utah isn’t that square.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t trade Clarkson anyways, he’s the token diversity guy. Dreads, painted fingernails, and purses to help show that Utah isn’t that square.
Clarkson has a purse?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t listened or watched Holly Rowe, but I haven’t found a person on any board that likes her. What I have heard about is how she always talks up the stars of the other team on how good they are. I also think there was something controversial a few years ago? I’m not sure.

During the Hawks game, Rowe reminded me of Homer Simpson. She said that Bolerjack should shout "Make sense!" when Sensabaugh scores.