• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too many cooks and not enough patrons

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear this saying? Well its true when it comes to your team. Chicago had to give Cutler this and that to baby him and feed him yet it appears its catching up. You can't always win with more cooks when the signal caller is not that. Marshall=Cook, Jeffery=Cook, Forte=Cook, Cutler=Patron. Cutler does not know how to use the weapons he has. I think one of Marshall or Jeffery needs to go this offseason because opposing secondaries know how to defend his favorite targets now. He's also not good at figuring out who to throw to each play or if he should hand it off because he's not that bright. Trestman brought Cutler a Oline coach, a LT from a once great oline, a C from that same team, what are the excuses? And you want Trestman fired? maybe you need to realize Cutler is a diva and heavily disrespected by most players in the league What's worst? Cutler will not own up to it. Cutler is just not cut out to be on a championship contending team. You're better off without him but you're stuck with him.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Breesus H. Christ /slash Saints fan LOLing at the Bears. worry about your own house first.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is far and away the best QB we ever had. And he sucks balls. But the coaching staff sucks also and on their own. I had SB hopes and now I have hope we get a early draft pic to start the rebuild.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just start out by saying that I'm as angry, frustrated and disappointed as many other fans. And if it sounds like I'm defending Jay, o well... Jay is only part of the problem. Maybe a big part. But not the sole part.

• All QB's have turnovers. Comes with the position. Drew Brees has as many INT as Jay (10). Andrew Luck is close behind (9). The difference is overcoming the turnovers. And that isn't happening.
  • The defense is atrocious. Ranked 26th in yards. Dead last in points allowed. The high-profile veterans have zero impact. No leaders. At least, not by example. Hard to win games when you can't stop anything at key points in the game.
  • Emery & Trestman. Mistake? Maybe. Not many were complaining in 2013 when the Bears were 2nd in yardage and 3rd in scoring. Lovie? It's not like he's doing much better with his defense in Tampa. (Or his offense.)
Lots of blame to go around IMO. And this is just a small sample size.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought too many cooks spoiled the broth.