• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Gonzalez

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think tony wants to move. If Atlanta is willing to move him anyways it would seriously affect free agents seeing willing to go there. You don't have to do everything perfectly with regards to players but fucking over a guy like Gonzalez in this situation would not be meaningless to a lot of the league.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think tony wants to move. If Atlanta is willing to move him anyways it would seriously affect free agents seeing willing to go there. You don't have to do everything perfectly with regards to players but fucking over a guy like Gonzalez in this situation would not be meaningless to a lot of the league.

I think Arthur Blank is too good of a man to do something like that. I doubt he even wants to part with Tony, heck, Blank begged the guy to delay his retirement and play for us this year. Tony did it because his son wanted him to.

I don't think we could get anybody for Tony that would justify trading him. I expect Blank won't trade Tony unless Tony wants to be traded. And then I feel sure Blank would let him pick which team he wanted to be traded to. I mean it isn't like we are playing for a Superbowl berth, heck we'll be lucky to even be in contention for a playoff slot this year.