• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomasz Adamek vs. Vitali Klitschko

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Klitschko will destroy this dude. I might catch just because it looks like it will be an outdoors fight. The heavyweight division does basically nothing for me anymore.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavyweight division is boring. Have you watched Adamek fight though?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Adamek can take this brother, which I hope lines up a fight between him and Wladimir Klitschko. That would be an epic bout. If Adamek could dethrone both brothers, which I think he may be capable, that would really open the hevayweight division up for others to really come out of the woodwork.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir. The last heavyweight fight I saw was one of the Klitschkos vs. some black dude who did nothing but fight defensively. I think the black guy could have had a chance had he been more agressive, but....

You think this guy has a chance to do something?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Adamek can take this brother, which I hope lines up a fight between him and Wladimir Klitschko. That would be an epic bout. If Adamek could dethrone both brothers, which I think he may be capable, that would really open the hevayweight division up for others to really come out of the woodwork.

Somebody needs to take them out. The division has been boring for years now since they've held the belts.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to take them out. The division has been boring for years now since they've held the belts.

No sir. The last heavyweight fight I saw was one of the Klitschkos vs. some black dude who did nothing but fight defensively. I think the black guy could have had a chance had he been more agressive, but....

You think this guy has a chance to do something?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching Wlad. But for the longevity of the Heavyweight division, and to really garner some interest from other fight fans, things need to change. And I truly believe Adamek can do it. He is a great fighter that I have been following for quite some time now. Watch some of his fights on Youtube, I'm at work so I can't post any.

adamek.jpg

He is relentless. Hell of a chin.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember seeing him fight Arreola now that I looked at some highlights. I think there is a good chance he would have lost that fight had Arreola not broken broken his right on the top of Adamek's head. Klitschko will have a massive size difference and that seems to be how he wins most of his fights. I still think Klitschko should take him, but he is fighting the awkward one so there is a chance.