• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial West Virginia @ Texas thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all the energy just EMPTIED out of the team there. I didn't like the playcall, but I'm still proud of Texas. They are competing, we have found a QB, and I think this team will be a BEAST next season. I expect we'll lose to KState, and MAYBE one other game.......just don't know where that loss is coming from, I think it's a game we don't expect.

probably someone like a Baylor or TCU

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all the energy just EMPTIED out of the team there. I didn't like the playcall, but I'm still proud of Texas. They are competing, we have found a QB, and I think this team will be a BEAST next season. I expect we'll lose to KState, and MAYBE one other game.......just don't know where that loss is coming from, I think it's a game we don't expect.

:pray:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not impressed with TCU even WITH Paschall. That game at Tech is the primary suspect to me.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not impressed with TCU even WITH Paschall. That game at Tech is the primary suspect to me.

they have the talent, so with Pachall there's that chance they could put a good game together

Tech looks less threatening after today

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the talent, so with Pachall there's that chance they could put a good game together

Tech looks less threatening after today

Ehh we were in it until a couple of stupid mistakes. Doege doesn't have the mental toughness to deal with much adversity though.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next week you lose.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Randall and Buie ran through that defense OU would be smart to just run Williams all day.

I hate seeing that kid in an OU uniform. If I remember correctly that shitty DC we had last year managed to fuck that one up days before signing day.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate seeing that kid in an OU uniform. If I remember correctly that shitty DC we had last year managed to fuck that one up days before signing day.

Yeah they also talked about that kid for Tech who originally committed to OU but enrolled at Tech and didn't tell OU until he was already taking classes.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they also talked about that kid for Tech who originally committed to OU but enrolled at Tech and didn't tell OU until he was already taking classes.

Yeah, I suppose that is a pretty fair trade. Eric Ward is a monster.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave that one away with late mistakes......but this team is battling every game. I'm STILL proud of my Horns. Ash is legit as a QB for us.

EDIT: The better team won tonight. Congrats WVU on a HARD EARNED victory.

This post is accurate.