• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'm going to get to bed my wife is talking in her sleep again.Hopefully I dont wake up to her beating an evil goat off my back again :L

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For now, I suppose, but it is quite late. Maybe not where you are, but on the east coast anyway. I hope your women's studies are going well.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For now, I suppose, but it is quite late. Maybe not where you are, but on the east coast anyway. I hope your women's studies are going well.

Mmmmmm. I hit a slight bump in that today. My professor really pissed me off with some really broad and inaccurate statements. I don't believe in creating gender equality by stomping on one gender to lift another. If you know what I mean....?

But I just did a quiz for my online class "Intro to Electronic Media." Got 100 % Yippy skippy!!

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmmm. I hit a slight bump in that today. My professor really pissed me off with some really broad and inaccurate statements. I don't believe in creating gender equality by stomping on one gender to lift another. If you know what I mean....?

But I just did a quiz for my online class "Intro to Electronic Media." Got 100 % Yippy skippy!!

I see, and I'd say that is a good way to look at it. It's okay to piss them off as long as you get the grade you deserve. Glad you aced your quiz though.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she may just be a little out of touch and jaded. An old school feminist. It's hard to understand each other because we grew up in very different societies.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, sounds like she is of the militant variety, but it could be worse. I wonder how she feels about Richard Simmons.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did I tell you? Feminists are this generation's black panthers. They don't want to be equal they want to be superior...

Status
Not open for further replies.