• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when real world visuals get kind of surreal. One summer night in like 2008 we were doing a little fire in my buddy's backyard. He has a big backyard, but it's in an old part of town so there are some huge Victorian style houses. One of the girls point at one of the steeple like points like in this picture...

victorian-queen-anne-california-2202856.jpg

It was night so everything was just a silhouette. So at first I just thought the cat was a statue. Then he turned and looked at us after we stared at him for a few seconds. It was awesome.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now this is a crazy pet...

Last edited by a moderator:

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha fucking muppets./..

anyone seen that muppet ad at AMC theaters where miss piggy gets all pissed and the two old guys makes that funny joke at the end? cracks me up every time I see it. And yes clark today was a good day. tebow loses, niners win, sharks win. good day indeed :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha fucking muppets./..

anyone seen that muppet ad at AMC theaters where miss piggy gets all pissed and the two old guys makes that funny joke at the end? cracks me up every time I see it. And yes clark today was a good day. tebow loses, niners win, sharks win. good day indeed :D

I'm going to need a link...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha fucking muppets./..

Devils won as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.