• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
satan.jpg

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those darn Sodomites and Ghomorrans and their evil WALLS and sech.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my dad and I watching the game, drinking, and arguing about the Vikings and he said something that really made sense.

We lost our (arguably) two best WRs in Rice and Berrian, our "best" QB in FavRE and replaced him with McFlabb, one of our best D-backs in Pat Williams, and our best tackle Bryant McKinnie. How many teams can lose four of their top eight players and still be good (forget decent!)?

Not to mention we lost Chris Cook (because he strangled his girlfriend...the dipshit), Antoine Winfield (collar bone), Adrian Peterson (MCL-ACL), and probably a dozen other players to injuries. Not to mention EJ Henderson, Erin Henderson, and Cedric Griffin are all slowed due to old injuries, and Percy was hurt for a few games there...

With all that going on in the name of shenanigans and we lost like seven games by a single possession or less...that's actually a lot more than most people would expect.

Especially when you look what happened to the Colts when only ONE of their best players went down.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Giants defeat the Cowboys to clinch a playoff spot and win the NFC East. Giants vs. Falcons now.

Time to start the night shift. :D

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my dad and I watching the game, drinking, and arguing about the Vikings and he said something that really made sense.

We lost our (arguably) two best WRs in Rice and Berrian, our "best" QB in FavRE and replaced him with McFlabb, one of our best D-backs in Pat Williams, and our best tackle Bryant McKinnie. How many teams can lose four of their top eight players and still be good (forget decent!)?

Not to mention we lost Chris Cook (because he strangled his girlfriend...the dipshit), Antoine Winfield (collar bone), Adrian Peterson (MCL-ACL), and probably a dozen other players to injuries. Not to mention EJ Henderson, Erin Henderson, and Cedric Griffin are all slowed due to old injuries, and Percy was hurt for a few games there...

With all that going on in the name of shenanigans and we lost like seven games by a single possession or less...that's actually a lot more than most people would expect.

Especially when you look what happened to the Colts when only ONE of their best players went down.

They were loaded with talent. It just didn't work out. But there's a good core they if they can get healthy next year, and if Ponder develops.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were loaded with talent. It just didn't work out. But there's a good core they if they can get healthy next year, and if Ponder develops.

Hence why I'm praying for either Matt Kalil, Dre Kirkpatrick, or Claiborne (sp?)...we need to shore up O-line and our secondary so bad...but we also need a true WR (Percy is wonderful but he isn't a true WR, not a pro-style one)...and we have to start using Shiancoe, Rudolph, and Gerhart properly, especially if Peterson is delicate.

:frusty:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hiya night shift!

Hola, Rockess! Waking up at 6, cooking all day, cleaning my PC (PITA), and house, I'm about ready to hit the feathers. Pooped. Jazzed for the bowl games tomorrow! OH, and I have to color my hair at some point, prolly early in the a.m. so I don't miss anything.

Nighty nite, all! Have fun w/o me! It's been real --- real fun!

P.s. Eli had a good game!

Last edited:

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, am I the only nightshifter hanging around?

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the Vicar of Dibley...love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.