• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to waste their time when they come don't usually see them much.they have A compound down the street one of these days I should knock on their door and continue my discussion

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to waste their time when they come don't usually see them much.they have A compound down the street one of these days I should knock on their door and continue my discussion

I would totally listen to you preach about Mako, Sony, and Jenova if you cam to my door. I would even offer you hot coco or an adult beverage of your choice.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would totally listen to you preach about Mako, Sony, and Jenova if you cam to my door. I would even offer you hot coco or an adult beverage of your choice.

Earlier this year I attemted making an Elixir bomb kind of made me sick though didn't taste all to great either.That and Elixir's arent nearly as cheap as red bull.should have known better dont care for energy drinks and alcohol mixed as it is however redbull dont come with collectable ff figures either.saved one can just in case my health or magic goes down.

Attachments

• elixir.jpg
    elixir.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like a decent conversation about elixirs and adult beverages en sech. Where has tSpinach man been?

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you gotta watch out fer those dadburn energy drinks. Epsecially ones with final fantasy on them. I would like one that is tater flavored though.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you gotta watch out fer those dadburn energy drinks. Epsecially ones with final fantasy on them. I would like one that is tater flavored though.

LOL that'd be a spectacle ta drink.:plane: Although they already got bacon flavored milkshakes

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ham was good. As well as the German potato salad and squash/zucchini
It'd make ye britches get 2 times as tight

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a bad mood due to the Sabres blowing A lead and losing in ot to philly kind of exhausted spent the previous night baking.had to make a cheesecake,carrot cheesecake and canollis

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a bad mood due to the Sabres blowing A lead and losing in ot to philly kind of exhausted spent the previous night baking.had to make a cheesecake,carrot cheesecake and canollis

You're also a Sabers fan?? Are they like your number 2 or something? Or just who you happen to be pulling for atm.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Italians and your delicious cannolies. On a greater note, I have leftover lasagna.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no I am a devils fan they are rivals plus my wife is a sabres fan
:L ahh I misread the post up there. I see now.

You Italians and your delicious cannolies. On a greater note, I have leftover lasagna.

Yes those Italians sure do know how to cook their paninis and spaghetti. That is why NJ and parts of NY are great...pending the time of year

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you try my sauce recipe dp

I will try it as soon as I can, it's just it was Easter and all. I don't have much time during the wek, but this coming weekend I think I will try.

Basically the only time I would do it is after my 19 month old is in bed on the weekend. My wife is working diring this time. You see, she is a night worker too, but on the weekends and I take care of the nugget. It is hard sometimes, but I think it will be okay. As a result, I am actually in bed earlier on the weekend.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nite Devil, I was going to do the same myself. I will try your sauce, don't worry. I will be honest though, I have never been good about being quick about things. I know that is a bad trait, but I promise I will do it in good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.