• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta ask, do any of you actually work the night shift. I am amazed at how late you all stay up if you don't.

Worked third shift for years followed by many years of second shift which is just as bad by time you get home your to camped to sleep.my schedule has been out of Auckland for years.guess posting is better than being up all night playing video games atleast I'm interacting.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching some show right now about El Salvador street gangs. These are some mean little busters.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked third shift for years followed by many years of second shift which is just as bad by time you get home your to camped to sleep.my schedule has been out of Auckland for years.guess posting is better than being up all night playing video games atleast I'm interacting.

Great, I have a pretty sweet deal at work at the slep lab. I have to score and monitor the patients, but once you are advanced enough, you start getting fast enough to do other things.

By the way, the Blue Jackets suck.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will make the Playoffs next season!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Filatov some time to developed Nash is A beast and mason has A bright future Columbus needs to address their D mason gets Hung out to dry a little to much

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be back in a couple of hours, maybe to 13,000 tonight/this morning :D

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I believe so too as well, but we will have to see. The first and only time they made the playoffs, they were swept by a superior Redwings team.

The Wings are tough. They've knocked out Nashville twice. Is hockey big in Ohio? I know it is in most the northern states. Columbus struggles with their attendance, but if the fans are given a competitive team year in and out, they could have some great fan support, IMO. They just need something to cheer about.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Filatov some time to developed Nash is A beast and mason has A bright future Columbus needs to address their D mason gets Hung out to dry a little to much

Oh well, it's not like I should ever expect much out of a franchise that is only a little over a decade old. Maybe they will improve a lot next season though. I care about football more anyway.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wings are tough. They've knocked out Nashville twice. Is hockey big in Ohio? I know it is in most the northern states. Columbus struggles with their attendance, but if the fans are given a competitive team year in and out, they could have some great fan support, IMO. They just need something to cheer about.

I know Ohio state had A good hockey team for a while 2 of the current devils are former buckeyes

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Wings and Jackets had a rivalry like Michigan/Ohio state football. Lol

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well let's put it this way, our fan base as a whole is very bandwagonish. Therev are those die hard fans of course, but attendence is down once they start losing which is sad.

We are always going to be a football state and a football city. You are right about the northern parts of Ohio. The problem is that many fans in those regions have been Redwings fans or whoever. The attendence is a serious issue if we want to be a serious contender as you said.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little more time in the league they may some day the preds are looking pretty good

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football definitely comes first, but when hockey season comes around, I care about the Preds as much as any other team I root for. I think this is their first legitimate year they've ever had to make it past the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.