• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the crap Winston does has me thinking he won't make it through this year without being suspended by the school and/or the NCAA.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the crap Winston does has me thinking he won't make it through this year without being suspended by the school and/or the NCAA.

FSU better hope he's still there when the Irish come to town

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't see AJ McCarron, Brett Hundley,Marcus Mariota , etc pulling this crap.

Just saying.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just another example of the culture a lot of these kids were raised in. Minimal language skills, poor social skills and damn near no education to speak of. They drift through the school systems getting passing grades when they can't read or write. Their athletic abilities are their only saving grace. Did you see Adrian Peterson's spelling in his messages? Embarrassing. No wonder they act like animals when they are controlled by urges that are barely tempered by rational decision making skills. r*pe, assault, stealing, dope, flunking out, rude behavior --- it's all tolerated because of political correctness by too many adoring fans if the dumb bastards can score touchdowns or hit 70% from the 3-point line.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a daughter on campus it would terrify me with these scumbags running around on campus.

Winston has no moral compass. "F her in the pussy" over and over at the top of his lungs.

I don't condone violence, but that makes me want somebody WITH a moral compass to knock that jackass out.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised one bit.

The guy is a complete POS. Been saying it for a while.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the kid is a fricken moron. this by itself is a no big deal but the list of moronic things this kid says grows weekly

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he probably barely falls within the 3rd quintile of FSUx students for intelligence and academic prowess.

bavwj7iiiaedwpf.jpg

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a daughter on campus it would terrify me with these scumbags running around on campus.

Winston has no moral compass. "F her in the pussy" over and over at the top of his lungs.

I don't condone violence, but that makes me want somebody WITH a moral compass to knock that jackass out.

Mamba, here's a test for you: You have 4 people to choose from. You're going to choose two roommates. Your choices are (a) Jameis Winston (b) Trevor Knight (c) Johnny Manziel (d) Marcus Mariota. Who do you choose?

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just another example of the culture a lot of these kids were raised in. Minimal language skills, poor social skills and damn near no education to speak of. They drift through the school systems getting passing grades when they can't read or write. Their athletic abilities are their only saving grace. Did you see Adrian Peterson's spelling in his messages? Embarrassing. No wonder they act like animals when they are controlled by urges that are barely tempered by rational decision making skills. r*pe, assault, stealing, dope, flunking out, rude behavior --- it's all tolerated because of political correctness by too many adoring fans if the dumb bastards can score touchdowns or hit 70% from the 3-point line.

It has nothing to do with political correctness, but everything to do with money. Star athletes bring huge bucks to their schools. The money to pay the coaches, the university president, and the administrators has to come from somewhere.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say it's very suspect.

Did anyone else catch the massive gold chain that came out of jersey in the VT game? I saw that thing and thought:

1. That things cost 2K.
2. That thing probably weighs 3lbs why the hell is he wearing it.
3. If I'm a defender in a pile up and see that thing I'm snatching the hell out of it.

:scratch:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, here's a test for you: You have 4 people to choose from. You're going to choose two roommates. Your choices are (a) Jameis Winston (b) Trevor Knight (c) Johnny Manziel (d) Marcus Mariota. Who do you choose?

Haha! Mariota and T Knight thank you very much.

And FSU, I realize this isn't exclusive to you.

I would also choose several people over rooming with Some of the scumbags Oregon had had. (Cliff Harris) etc

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you know that these scumbags are at every campus, and beyond, right?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jameis actually mentally handicapped?

The evidence is overwhelming.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jameis actually mentally handicapped?

The evidence is overwhelming.

For an alleged rapist to go down this road is baffling.

Let's assume he didn't do it.

Wouldn't that accusation have most all men walking the finest line possible in regards to making comments that berate women?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with political correctness, but everything to do with money. Star athletes bring huge bucks to their schools. The money to pay the coaches, the university president, and the administrators has to come from somewhere.

Oh no; political correctness has a lot to do with the problem. The majority of these goofballs are black and to say otherwise is not being truthful. I say deep six the idiots whether they are black, white, brown, yellow or lavender. All schools are guilty of chasing the almighty buck and they all ignore some issues to be sure they are politically correct.