• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roid rage would not surprise me.

there is alot of things wrong with linemen that were here in the 2000's.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 2 UNL

A police investigation into a reported sexual assault at the Sigma Chi fraternity house led to a further investigation into procurement of alcohol for an off-campus fraternity party involving minors.

*While the investigation into the sexual assault did not result in criminal charges, the investigation did raise concerns about personal safety when individuals’ ability to make good decisions on behalf of their own safety and well-being is compromised due to heavy alcohol consumption.

*If you are going to attend a party, be responsible for yourself and others.Legal drinking age in Nebraska is 21Go with a friend/buddy, agree to watch out for each other’s safety.

* Arrive together and leave together.Never drink from glasses or containers not opened in your presence or of unknown content or origin.Drinks containing high alcohol content or drugs (known or unknown to be in the drink), or shots of alcohol can significantly compromise your body’s ability to deal with it.

* Pounding or shooting drinks can overwhelm your body and cause serious medical issues including death by alcohol poisoning.Drinking to pass out or to black out puts you in an extremely vulnerable position and compromises your personal safety.Whether you are of legal drinking age or not, consciously making a decision to consume alcohol can have legal, academic, and life consequences.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would make a decision that damn game time next week. I got shit to do and need to make the proper arrangements, all based on game time.

Fuck, I hate this shit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be regional

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is library quiet in this philly game

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard just got punked by Russel Wilson and Braylon Edwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.