• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Guns & Shooting Forums Political Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been suggested that we have one thread where all gun control and political opinions regarding guns should be made. That is here.

Discuss. :suds:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Hammer has said please keep all political posts to this thread only. After all he is the boss but I will warn all. If you make a new political based thread in this forum I will report you asap.

I am pretty passionate about guns and shooting and as I said in another thread I am fairly happy with the response so far to this forum.

I will not have that ruined by some jackhole who wants to cause trouble.

Hammer and others have been kind enough to give us a forum and a thread to post that allows debates regarding gun laws and the like.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why ??? thats what the politics board is for

I would hope that only gun related politics stuff be involved in this forum.

Edit. All posts in the PF forum get de railed. Not that this place may not have the same thing but I would prefer and hope that we as gun owners can resist the desire to tell people to STFU and try and educate from a gun owners perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good enough but it will become more than that .. the gun forum is very enjoyable right now .

Agree but if it does not work out we can always ask Hammer to take this thread down. Perhaps we should make a poll and see what all think. I admit I have been kinda asking for and doing trying to get things for this forum but in the end it should be what we all want.

I will try and figure out how to make a poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but if it does not work out we can always ask Hammer to take this thread down. Perhaps we should make a poll and see what all think. I admit I have been kinda asking for and doing trying to get things for this forum but in the end it should be what we all want.

I will try and figure out how to make a poll.

I said my peace and offered my :2cents:... hope people will just keep it civil thats all

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said my peace and offered my :2cents:... hope people will just keep it civil thats all

I set a poll thread up. It is up to us as people to keep it civil. If someone comes in and makes it a shitfest then I will be the first to report them. This forum took some guts from admins to make. I am not a MOD but I will also not allow something I wanted very much to be destroyed by people who just wanna troll or cause trouble.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I set a poll thread up. It is up to us as people to keep it civil. If someone comes in and makes it a shitfest then I will be the first to report them. This forum took some guts from admins to make. I am not a MOD but I will also not allow something I wanted very much to be destroyed by people who just wanna troll or cause trouble.

im with you there

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics belongs in the politics forum. If I were a poster on this forum I wouldn't want any political BS. If I were you guys I'd ban political discussion from this forum.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough and poll says it all. I will PM mod to delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.