• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we say "We used to be NBA champions"

And you say......?

see, THIS is where WiggityWack has it all twisted. I don't root against LeClown and the Cavs because i'm a Lakers fan. I root against the Cavs because I simply don't LIKE the S.O.B. hilarious that SOME people love to assume shit, though...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, go for yours. you have MY permission on that one...:lol:

as someone who's team is regularly featured on it though I must say you'd quite possibly some valuable insight on the matter. do feel free to submit it if you feel the itch to do so...

but hey, guess you can consider that fun though. maybe not as fun as your disappearing acts when the Cavs drop a game/series/shot at a title, but to each his own, I suppose...:heh:

I've got to say I've never seen someone bitch out as quickly as Wiggy does when his team loses.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to say I've never seen someone bitch out as quickly as Wiggy does when his team loses.

disappear, cry, deflect at an ENORMOUS rate...

i'm guessing this dude quite possibly is a bit of an emotional basket case in person...at least going off of his "offerings" on these boards...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disappear, cry, deflect at an ENORMOUS rate...

i'm guessing this dude quite possibly is a bit of an emotional basket case in person...at least going off of his "offerings" on these boards...

Isn't the little fella trying to become a "lawyer"?

If he can't hold his ground on an anonymous internet message board, how the hell would he hold up in court? :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the little fella trying to become a "lawyer"?

If he can't hold his ground on an anonymous internet message board, how the hell would he hold up in court? :lol:

well, as you and Heatles have pointed out recently in some of your posts, there's ALWAYS:Cry:...

MAYBE it'll sway a judge or two...:laugh3:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seriously is one of the funnest things about having a team like the Cavs- with the LeBrons, Irvings, Loves--- owners like DAn G. that will outspend anyone in the league.....all the "haters" out there come after them....its FUN to be the team that everyone else goes after- that everyone wants to beat. That is CONSTANTLY headlining sportscenters or is constantly on national television.

I bet Lakers and Heat fans remember how that USED to be- and why so many of them despise the Cavs like these two above. ESPECIALLY- when you have an All-Time Great- along with an owner that will outspend anyone in the league- in CLEVELAND...it really has to chap their ass...so much so- that they try and act like regular season losses mean anything.

that is really the hilarious part. We have Lakers fans who's team have repeatedly embarassed themselves time after time the last 2 seasons- trying to discount the Cavs because of some regular season losses AFTER they have already wrapped up the one seed. I mean- seriously- how delusional/butt-hurt do you get? Allthough- i do give these 2 above credit- at least they dont try and hide their disdain and petty hate for the Cavs....fans like that are what just ELEVATEs the excitement level and elevate just how much fun it will be to go deep into the playoffs for the next half decade + while their teams wallow in putridness.

seriously though-- without you haters- the possible Cavs/Heat series would not be NEARLY as fun....without you guys- the beat down the Cavs are gonna put on the HEat- (as long as the Heat dont choke beforehand) would be great- but just not the same..... I THANK you for your efforts! :nod:

it just wouldnt be the same without you. I applaud and EMBRACE the Hate....it just makes it that much more fun!!!!

now please- go back to trying to tell me how upset i am about Cavs regular season losses while they have the 1 seed wrapped up. That was funny.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close enough to the end of the season, only thing left is playoff seeding. Time to get the Playoff Threads rolling.
speaking of which, how do the Cavs fare if they have to play Detroit in the first round? I think Detroit has a very small chance of winning the series-but do they leave the Cavs banged up for the 2nd round?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read that last Wiggy post. I got bored just looking at the length of it! Someone summarise it for me

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i get it- with the Lakers having the worst year in the history of their franchise LAST year- only to once again- have the worst year in the franchises history THIS year (gotta say- TOUGH to do)- you are looking for a rooting interest....if you want to root against the Cavs so much the better....

@ChiefsLakers67: Wiggy just gave your franchise great fortunes. Anytime Wiggy praises a franchise and their moves, they turn to shit or bound to go down that route - Bucks, 76ers, etc..

He says our franchises are fucked. So I'm actually excited about the Heat's future.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seriously is one of the funnest things about having a team like the Cavs- with the LeBrons, Irvings, Loves--- owners like DAn G. that will outspend anyone in the league.....all the "haters" out there come after them....its FUN to be the team that everyone else goes after- that everyone wants to beat. That is CONSTANTLY headlining sportscenters or is constantly on national television.

I bet Lakers and Heat fans remember how that USED to be- and why so many of them despise the Cavs like these two above. ESPECIALLY- when you have an All-Time Great- along with an owner that will outspend anyone in the league- in CLEVELAND...it really has to chap their ass...so much so- that they try and act like regular season losses mean anything.

that is really the hilarious part. We have Lakers fans who's team have repeatedly embarassed themselves time after time the last 2 seasons- trying to discount the Cavs because of some regular season losses AFTER they have already wrapped up the one seed. I mean- seriously- how delusional/butt-hurt do you get? Allthough- i do give these 2 above credit- at least they dont try and hide their disdain and petty hate for the Cavs....fans like that are what just ELEVATEs the excitement level and elevate just how much fun it will be to go deep into the playoffs for the next half decade + while their teams wallow in putridness.

seriously though-- without you haters- the possible Cavs/Heat series would not be NEARLY as fun....without you guys- the beat down the Cavs are gonna put on the HEat- (as long as the Heat dont choke beforehand) would be great- but just not the same..... I THANK you for your efforts! :nod:

it just wouldnt be the same without you. I applaud and EMBRACE the Hate....it just makes it that much more fun!!!!

now please- go back to trying to tell me how upset i am about Cavs regular season losses while they have the 1 seed wrapped up. That was funny.

hilarious. you just got through saying all this and got laughed at for it. you think adding another 100 words'll make you look any better...?

and you DO take a hike when the Cavs lose, then quickly make up some BULLSHIT on why you couldn't be present to take your lumps. go on and continue to lie about it though. I don't think anyone's buying...

keep up the good work around here, Wigs. when the Cavs come up empty again i'm sure you'll have more excuses after your eventual "vacation" from these boards...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read that last Wiggy post. I got bored just looking at the length of it! Someone summarise it for me

HEAT/ Lakers fans are haters and need to stop living in the past.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of which, how do the Cavs fare if they have to play Detroit in the first round? I think Detroit has a very small chance of winning the series-but do they leave the Cavs banged up for the 2nd round?

I don't see the Pistons winning that series, but I think they can give the Cavs a bit of a run. I agree that a series with the Pistons could definitely leave the Cavs a little banged up and a little tired.

The Pistons would literally have nothing to lose in that series and if they played like it, they could give the Cavs a tougher match than I think most expect.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, we're almost 3 years from our last title, and two years from our last Final's appearance. If the Heat have choked, I wonder what we'll call this year's disaster that the Cavs are about to experience. Don't worry Wiggy, when the Cavs lose in the Finals, I'll try to help you find tickets to San Antonio or Oakland since you mentioned wanting to go to the championship parade.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67: Wiggy just gave your franchise great fortunes. Anytime Wiggy praises a franchise and their moves, they turn to shit or bound to go down that route - Bucks, 76ers, etc..

He says our franchises are fucked. So I'm actually excited about the Heat's future.

EXACTLY...!

clearly the addled little sprite has the Midas touch when it comes to his prediction. definition of his status as a guru in these parts...

guess a title run's coming to us sooner than I thought...:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Pistons winning that series, but I think they can give the Cavs a bit of a run. I agree that a series with the Pistons could definitely leave the Cavs a little banged up and a little tired.

The Pistons would literally have nothing to lose in that series and if they played like it, they could give the Cavs a tougher match than I think most expect.
Drummond is an animal...if the Pistons shoot well from 3 and the Cavs dont the Pistons could take a game ...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, the Heat are probably the only Team with a reasonable chance.

Toronto might not make it out of the 1st round and didn't they sweep Atlanta last year?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drummond is an animal...if the Pistons shoot well from 3 and the Cavs dont the Pistons could take a game ...

It's not going passed 5 games.

As flawed as the Cavs can be, they have way to much individual talent to lose to an upstart.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, young teams with nothing to lose are dangerous. Minus an injury to Lebron that takes him out of the lineup for at least 3 games, Pistons can't win.

But playing with nothing to lose, they could force the Cavs to play Lebron, in particular and their starters in general, more than they would like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.