• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Alabama Football News Thread

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a link for another article with the title: "RELATED: Jake Coker proving to be at his best in big games"

I haven't read it yet, but that title really annoys me. How do people not understand that we run shit gameplans for "improving" when we are playing the cupcakes rather than trying to score 70+ a game? And then we run gameplans that are designed for success against better competition.

The Ole Miss game being the exception because Saban/Kiffin fucked that one up hardcore. But Coker still did pretty well that game considering.

It's like they've never seen Alabama/Saban play those kinds of games before.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a link for another article with the title: "RELATED: Jake Coker proving to be at his best in big games"

I haven't read it yet, but that title really annoys me. How do people not understand that we run shit gameplans for "improving" when we are playing the cupcakes rather than trying to score 70+ a game? And then we run gameplans that are designed for success against better competition.

The Ole Miss game being the exception because Saban/Kiffin fucked that one up hardcore. But Coker still did pretty well that game considering.

It's like they've never seen Alabama/Saban play those kinds of games before.

It's amazing (not really cause people are tards) how many click bait bullshit stories like that I get across my Twitter feed every day. I try to not promote or subject y'all or the Hoop to those no matter how bad I want others to laugh at them. It becomes so god damn mind numbing to see and hear all the "Dynasty Over" "Saban Slipping" etc. articles cause anyone that knows 2 shits about football can see how stupid they are. But, at the end of the day, I'd rather have these "journalists" make their living off getting clicks 100% cause Bama than us not get talked about at all. Most of these fucks need to send Saban 25%-50% of their income as a thank you for making people notice they exist.

/End rant.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this may seem like Captain obvious but I think I have found out why we run from the shotgun more this year... I think its to let Henry build up some momentum before he reaches the line of scrimmage. He needs to build up steam to get going otherwise he will trip and fall.

Also is Grant Hill still on the team?? I was really impressed with that dude the last 2 years and was wondering why he wasn't playing this year.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cain't find any recent news on Hill. He was on medical leave back in the spring, but he's not listed on any current roster. I believe he had mono. I had that shit in my early to mid-30's and missed 2 weeks work but it took me months to fully get over it. It really zaps your strength. If he were healthy he'd probably be our starting right tackle.

Raise your hands if seeing Tim Williams and Reggie Ragland coming off the edges in rabbit rush packages gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about the rest of you but our backups giving up garbage time TDs at the end of every game is starting to piss me off.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got to get better on the O-line, Piersbacher and Kelly have been our most only consistent lineman. Cam has not played well this year IMO. We need to fire fucking Cristobal and let Chris Samuels coach the O-Line. Our line has gotten worse every year since Cristobal started coaching them.

Also KIFFIN should apologize to everyone that is involved with the defense this year.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got to get better on the O-line, Piersbacher and Kelly have been our most only consistent lineman. Cam has not played well this year IMO. We need to fire fucking Cristobal and let Chris Samuels coach the O-Line. Our line has gotten worse every year since Cristobal started coaching them.

Also KIFFIN should apologize to everyone that is involved with the defense this year.
I miss Stoutland. He was a dang good Online coach.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me at least, he is the best linebacker in the country. I wouldn't know who else to put there, maybe a guy from Clemson, Michigan, Utah, or Florida. But he is a force in between the tackles.
He is straight up killing this season. I can't think of anybody else I'd rather have in his place.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't decide if he had control of the ball while in bounds or not. It was close but they really didn't spend much time looking at it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't decide if he had control of the ball while in bounds or not. It was close but they really didn't spend much time looking at it.

They didn't even review it as I recall.

I'm just glad to see them turning around and going for balls like that. Punish the QB's instead of just maybe getting an incomplete with hands to the face etc.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't even review it as I recall.

I'm just glad to see them turning around and going for balls like that. Punish the QB's instead of just maybe getting an incomplete with hands to the face etc.
Yeah, they didn't review it at all and they didn't bother to even show the replay more than once or twice. I guess that's part of that "12th Man" they like to talk about around there. And I agree, the secondary is doing a much better job playing the ball as the season goes on, it's really nice to see.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oH... It was definitely an interception.

If it's a close call in Alabama's favor, it gets reviewed.
If it's a close call and not in Alabama's favor, it gets looked over.

But that was an interception all the way. He even got 2 feet in.

Alabama has to beat the opposing team, the refs, the review officials, and luck to win football games. It's crazy.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biased referee'n on many plays. Faggies are dirty. Pisses me off. There was another helmet to helmet on Henry not shown in this video.