• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up some in Platte Center NE, very small town of about 2K, one of the 2 bars in town was called Huddle Bar, I was there quite a bit

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

I seen the saying under your name R A and then seen this and laughed my ass off thinking of nudest dancing...

Hope this is not considered pron... LOL as it is just a stick drawing...

1bigball-1268002429.gif

We are all 'part time nudists' at the very minimum. However, I happened to date a young fraulein nurse in Germany that took it to the next level.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also... he wasnt a fucking freshman... he was a redshirt... cody green handled the team much better as a freshman than martinez did as a redshirt

Martinez is a better overall athlete than Green. If he can grasp the attitude and leadership skills of Tagge, Taylor, Gill, Frazier, Frost, Crouch then we'll have something. If not, he'll lose his job to someone who'll have 3-4 years in that roll.

No worries.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really expect to see a new Martinez this year. He went through a lot of adversity last year regardless of how he handled it. I think healthy and a little older and hopefully a whole lot smarter will make a big difference.
And hopefully he leaves his cell phone at home.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also... he wasnt a fucking freshman... he was a redshirt... cody green handled the team much better as a freshman than martinez did as a redshirt

What team were you watching the last two years? What do u mean by "handled the team"? Your blind hatred of martinez is becoming comical.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or did it seem like Bo really went out of his way to say a lot of good things about Taylor?

I am feeling pretty good about him as our QB if he believes in him that much.........and it sounds like he has grown up a bit as well.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez is a better overall athlete than Green. If he can grasp the attitude and leadership skills of Tagge, Taylor, Gill, Frazier, Frost, Crouch then we'll have something. If not, he'll lose his job to someone who'll have 3-4 years in that roll.

No worries.

I'll put a athlete on special teams, wide out etc......

I demand a fucking leader at QB...........

Until Martinez is a leader, I will never be excited about him..... I don't care how many long runs he breaks......

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or did it seem like Bo really went out of his way to say a lot of good things about Taylor?

I am feeling pretty good about him as our QB if he believes in him that much.........and it sounds like he has grown up a bit as well.

Benning said on teh radio once that the more coaches talk about a player means they's just trying to build his confidence, and it's not a good thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.