• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2021 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since they already got a DT in Tunmise yesterday...
Tunmise is going to be a DE when he starts at OSU. They may move him if they need to, but he can unquestionably play DE.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tunmise is going to be a DE when he starts at OSU. They may move him if they need to, but he can unquestionably play DE.
We should do an avatar bet.. He's not playing anything meaningful his first season.. He'll redshirt and then he will be a DT when he actually gets more snaps. He's not Leal (who suprise suprise already moved inside after 3 games this past season) , not Oliver. If he does play DE.. It's in a three man front only (3-4).

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should do an avatar bet.. He's not playing anything meaningful his first season.. He'll redshirt and then he will be a DT when he actually gets more snaps. He's not Leal (who suprise suprise already moved inside after 3 games this past season) , not Oliver. If he does play DE.. It's in a three man front only (3-4).
Why do you think he can't play DE? Haven't seen that anywhere else?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think he can't play DE? Haven't seen that anywhere else?
Like I said I follow a lot of Texas high school football.. There's a board where we go in depth. Again, I'm not dissing tunmise at all, the kid is great.. Especially him trolling Princely Uman all last year. He is just a DT/3-4 DE.. He's gonna be solid, again no hate.

As a Texas fan, he would have been the perfect DE in Todd Orlando's scheme, however with Chris Ash coming in, he still would have been a good fit but he would have moved inside to DT. Marcus Burris is a good example of the same thing. Texas is recruiting him and we know they expect him to spin inside. Why? Because they are also on the trail for Jordan Thomas, Landon Jackson who are DEs. Also Clayton Smith who is a OLB, will spin to a DE as well.

It's something we see every cycle with HS kids. Tvondre Sweat was also listed as a DE but he is a NG now. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty confident that I'm correct about him. Still a stud tho

Last edited:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I follow a lot of Texas high school football.. There's a board where we go in depth. Again, I'm not dissing tunmise at all, the kid is great.. Especially him trolling Princely Uman all last year. He is just a DT/3-4 DE.. He's gonna be solid, again no hate.

As a Texas fan, he would have been the perfect DE in Todd Orlando's scheme, however with Chris Ash coming in, he still would have been a good fit but he would have moved inside to DT. Marcus Burris is a good example of the same thing. Texas is recruiting him and we know they expect him to spin inside. Why? Because they are also on the trail for Jordan Thomas, Landon Jackson who are DEs. Also Clayton Smith who is a OLB, will spin to a DE as well.

It's something we see every cycle with HS kids. Tvondre Sweat was also listed as a DE but he is a NG now. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty confident that I'm correct about him. Still a stud tho
Fair enough. Either way, the guy is a beast. Watching him abuse the other tackles at the Rivals camp was impressive. Regardless of where he plays, though, that means nothing regarding us taking the DTs from Washington and from NJ (Malone) this cycle.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 star DB with offers from just about everyone. Got him right out Frosts back yard

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star DB with offers from just about everyone. Got him right out Frosts back yard

Avante Dickerson, Westside, Cornerback

After hearing the #1 player in Nebraska commit to Minnesota, Scott Frost be like:

USATSI_11208037_168386999_lowres.jpg

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC #2
Minnesota #8
Rutgers #13
Vanderbilt #54
Alabama #55
Toledo #56

what is going on?!
It's a dead period.. Kids haven't had a chance to visit schools yet. Some commitments that have happened recently, wouldn't surprise me at all if they go back if visits begin again.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a dead period.. Kids haven't had a chance to visit schools yet. Some commitments that have happened recently, wouldn't surprise me at all if they go back if visits begin again.
Hey Thief...what is going on at TCU? Noticed they only have two commits. Did they have a lot of staff turnover?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Thief...what is going on at TCU? Noticed they only have two commits. Did they have a lot of staff turnover?
Have no idea.. I hate Gary P.. He stole Quentin Johnson right from under Tom last cycle .. And why? The QBs they have are not very go (insert but beat Texas joke).
Have you seen techs latest commits? They recruiting small forwards for WRs?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea.. I hate Gary P.. He stole Quentin Johnson right from under Tom last cycle .. And why? The QBs they have are not very go (insert but beat Texas joke).
Have you seen techs latest commits? They recruiting small forwards for WRs?
Hadn't noticed that. But, outside of Crabtree, Tech's most noted NFL receivers have been a bunch of rug rat smurfs! Welker, Amendola, Grant, Coutee etal.

I do know Matt is a Beard believer so maybe he's had some influence on him! lol

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn't noticed that. But, outside of Crabtree, Tech's most noted NFL receivers have been a bunch of rug rat smurfs! Welker, Amendola, Grant, Coutee etal.

I do know Matt is a Beard believer so maybe he's had some influence on him! lol
What was that TE they had..? Marquez or Amaro or something.. Thought he was gonna do something in the NFL..

BTW they did get a steal in Fuonji.. He's going to be a stud WR.. He's raw but I expect him to make an impact this season (if)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star athlete Calen Bullock announced his USC decision in a tweet Saturday. Bullock, from Muir High School in nearby Pasadena, is the third defensive back to commit to the Trojans for 2021
USC up to #4 nationally

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone fill me in on what happened last night with Jantzen Dunn.. ou then tosu..in a matter of hours?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star DE, Elijah Jeudy out of Philly commits to UGA.