• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2021 Recruiting Thread

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin does like D players with initials for names

But apparently not offense...the Badgers failed to get the 5-star Wisconsin OT JC Latham. Following his Sophomore year at Waukesha (Wisc.) Catholic Memorial, Latham enrolled at IMG Academy in Florida, and he just committed to Alabama. Strange he didn't stay home and choose Wisconsin given that the Badgers have a strong reputation for developing offensive lineman.

JC Latham, IMG Academy, Offensive Tackle

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But apparently not offense...the Badgers failed to get the 5-star Wisconsin OT JC Latham. Following his Sophomore year at Waukesha (Wisc.) Catholic Memorial, Latham enrolled at IMG Academy in Florida, and he just committed to Alabama. Strange he didn't stay home and choose Wisconsin given that the Badgers have a strong reputation for developing offensive lineman.

Win some, lose some

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's more smoke coming out of Dallas that the Brockermeyer brothers, UT Legacy's, will be committing to Bama over Texas by the end of the summer. Tommy is the best OT prospect out of Texas since Greg Little, and he's much better than him.
Maybe Latham gives WI another look when the Bros commit? Or hopefully this might make the Bros give UT another look

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 5 star LB that's a head case who is committed to TN, got kicked off his HS team.. in June.
Terrence Lewis

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ishmael Ibraheem and JD Coffey both committed today to Texas (4 star CB and Safety)

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know Minnesota was in mix at one point and considered in running, but obviously we dropped out of contention. would've been a nice steal for PJ

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1_4648329.png

4-star ATH/Dual QB Sam Jackson out of Illinois has committed to Purdue.

Sam Jackson, Naperville Central, Dual-Threat Quarterback

He had previously committed to MN, decommitted, and recommitted, and decommitted again for Purdue. I'm guessing Purdue offered him chance at QB? Mn recruited him strictly as a WR which is why he waffled, he really wants to be a QB

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could slide inside too... 6’ 7” right?

I don't see him with his hand in the ground. He has great feet for 6-7. I watched his basketball tape, he moves great for a guy his height. They list him at 240lbs but looks about 10lbs lighter , in his basketball highlights.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U landthieves still getting Abriria or however you spell the ND commit from Mansfield?

BTW Tunmise took off his tosu commit.. that baby is going to flip to Florida or something lol

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U landthieves still getting Abriria or however you spell the ND commit from Mansfield?

BTW Tunmise took off his tosu commit.. that baby is going to flip to Florida or something lol

Supposedly it’s still on. Will be interesting to see what they do with Coe if Gilliam wants to come too. My guess is they’re letting Coe consider himself an OU commit unless push comes to shove. I’m willing to bet Tunmise and OU are dead in the water based on some of his social media activity. I never saw him sticking at Ohio State though. They sold him a bill of goods and he bought it hook line and sinker.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly it’s still on. Will be interesting to see what they do with Coe if Gilliam wants to come too. My guess is they’re letting Coe consider himself an OU commit unless push comes to shove. I’m willing to bet Tunmise and OU are dead in the water based on some of his social media activity. I never saw him sticking at Ohio State though. They sold him a bill of goods and he bought it hook line and sinker.
I DM'd you but Tunmise is the one with issues here. And I wouldn't be surprised if tosu is giving him the brush off treatment. Or maybe Toon realizes that he's going somewhere that have legit DE's and he's still hell bent on playing DE.

If you get Burris, you don't need to get into the Tunmise sweepstakes. I hope Texas goes all out with Turner

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, OSU never has defensive linemen drafted or anything. He should definitely go to OU instead, they're killing it at developing defensive line talent.

:L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, OSU never has defensive linemen drafted or anything. He should definitely go to OU instead, they're killing it at developing defensive line talent.

:L

Not my point at all. You should know what you’re talking about before you pop off. Frankly, it’s looking like we may not have room for him anyways.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my point at all. You should know what you’re talking about before you pop off. Frankly, it’s looking like we may not have room for him anyways.
Then by all means, feel free to explain the "bill of goods" we sold him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then by all means, feel free to explain the "bill of goods" we sold him.

Kid is convinced he’s the next elite edge rusher, the next chase young if you will. Oklahoma, Texas and other schools have told him from the start that he’s an interior DL with his hand in the dirt and he’s been pissy about it. Ohio state knows damn well he’s going to end up in the interior but they’re telling him what they want to hear. They may end up walking away from him anyways.