• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Alabama football news thread.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody heard any updates on Diggs? I know when he first got injured people were saying there was a chance he could possibly be back for the playoffs should Bama make it but I haven't heard anything since and really can't find anything online. I know it's wishful thinking but it'd be huge to get him and Lewis back before the OU game.

It would be nice to get him back on that side of the field, but I haven't heard anything hopeful towards it happening. Maybe he can teach the others to turn their heads in the meantime.

Lewis is expected back though.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to get him back on that side of the field, but I haven't heard anything hopeful towards it happening. Maybe he can teach the others to turn their heads in the meantime.

Lewis is expected back though.
I would love having Lewis back for the OU game. :rockon:

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight UA players on AP All-SEC team; Tua named Offensive POTY

Alabama sophomore quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has been named the Associated Press SEC Offensive Player of the Year and is one of five members of the top-ranked Crimson Tide to earn first-team honors on the AP All-SEC team, which was announced Monday morning.

Tagovailoa, Kentucky linebacker Josh Allen -- who was named Defensive Player of the Year -- and Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown were the only three unanimous first-team selections.

Tagovailoa has thrown 37 touchdown passes with only four interceptions to rank second nationally in passing efficiency. He struggled in the SEC Championship Game before leaving in the second half with a high ankle sprain, though coach Nick Saban is hopeful the sophomore will be ready for the Dec. 29 Orange Bowl semifinal matchup with fourth-ranked Oklahoma.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umQvJ1W.jpg

Probably happens every year and I wouldn't be suprised to see things similar against Murray, but still pretty funny that the bitches get exposed.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umQvJ1W.jpg

Probably happens every year and I wouldn't be suprised to see things similar against Murray, but still pretty funny that the bitches get exposed.

Interesting.