• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Braves Season Thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back innings with fuck ups by Dansby

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him letting that ball get by him on the steal led to a run and him botching that double play ball leads to a run.

But still fuck Jim Johnson.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an all around sloppy game. Dansby with a bad error that lead to at least one run, but really, I don't think it matters. I think this whole team other than Freddie and Camargo has been looking ahead to the All Star Break. Every pitcher has been walking the yard. Kemp has been dead weight at the plate and in the field. Dansby just made another error, and even Markakis made a throwing mistake in the first that probably cost us a run. Too much to overcome.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GET RID OF PHILLIPS,FOR SURE GET RID OF KEMP, and start Johan at short over Dansby.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have won this series 3-1.

I don't know. Have you watched out bullpen today?

I'm with you on the fuck Jim Johnson stance, but I don't know if any of these bums wouldn't have fucked that game up too.

Hopefully they're all just worn out and can get rejuvenated over the All Star break.

I don't trust any of these motherfuckers in our bullpen.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fucking offense today...

You get the worst bullpen in baseball from the 4th inning on, and all you can scratch is 2 fucking runs? GTFOoH with that shit.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Have you watched out bullpen today?

I'm with you on the fuck Jim Johnson stance, but I don't know if any of these bums wouldn't have fucked that game up too.

Hopefully they're all just worn out and can get rejuvenated over the All Star break.

I don't trust any of these motherfuckers in our bullpen.
Yeah today should have been the 1 loss. Ive was on the the fuck Johnson train before Friday but that outing was unforgivable.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kemp has been a liability both at the plate and in the field for a month now.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the fucking offense today...

You get the worst bullpen in baseball from the 4th inning on, and all you can scratch is 2 fucking runs? GTFOoH with that shit.
5 runs should be good enough to win any ballgame.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knowing people will think Im crazy but Johan has earned the right to start over Dansby at SS. Make Dansby earn his job back,maybe benching him will light a fire under his ass and he will play like last year.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knowing people will think Im crazy but Johan has earned the right to start over Dansby at SS. Make Dansby earn his job back,maybe benching him will light a fire under his ass and he will play like last year.

Johan has definitely earned the right to play every day. Kemp and Phillips have been dead weight lately.

Dansby had a bad day today, but he had really stepped up his game at short lately. Albies is hitting the cover off of the ball in Gwinnett and I want him up here ASAP. I want some combination of Swanson, Albies and Camargo in the lineup every day.

I'm over Matt Kemp, and I hope we can get someone to take him. We should be able to move Phillips pretty easily, even if we have to eat the 500,000 or so he's owed by us the rest of the season(Reds are paying all but 1 million of his salary this season).

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess at the end of the day, before the series started I said I hoped for a split, and we got that, but Damn it sucks when a game was ripped away from you like Friday night.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johan has definitely earned the right to play every day. Kemp and Phillips have been dead weight lately.

Dansby had a bad day today, but he had really stepped up his game at short lately. Albies is hitting the cover off of the ball in Gwinnett and I want him up here ASAP. I want some combination of Swanson, Albies and Camargo in the lineup every day.

I'm over Matt Kemp, and I hope we can get someone to take him. We should be able to move Phillips pretty easily, even if we have to eat the 500,000 or so he's owed by us the rest of the season(Reds are paying all but 1 million of his salary this season).
Put Johan in left. Kemp has done nothing but Struck out or hit weak ground balls the last 1 1/2 months. He isalso worse than Evan Gattis in left field and is a slow fat slob.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Johan in left. Kemp has done nothing but Struck out or hit weak ground balls the last 1 1/2 months. He isalso worse than Evan Gattis in left field and is a slow fat slob.
It looks like Kemp has gained weight in the middle of the season. Let's face it, we need to trade some of these guys and start bringing the kids up. That is the only way we are going to start competing

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Kemp has gained weight in the middle of the season. Let's face it, we need to trade some of these guys and start bringing the kids up. That is the only way we are going to start competing

We're on the cusp right now. We're wasting everyone's time right now keeping Albies at AAA. He's been tearing the cover off the ball ever since he returned from the DL, and Camargo has earned a spot in the everyday lineup. If that means trading Matt Adams and moving Freddie back to first and improving the defense of both corner infield spots greatly, then so be it.

But If we can move Kemp, I think we need to. We got about a half season's worth of great performance from him from the end of last season until around the start of June this season, but for over a month now, he's been a liability in the field and at the plate, and best case scenario IMO is we trade Kemp and Camargo plays left.

Phillips will be easier to move given the Reds are paying the vast majority of his salary, but Albies is ready.

We're stuck with a shaky bullpen though. Hopefully AJ Minter can be called up soon and he can be as good as advertised.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're on the cusp right now. We're wasting everyone's time right now keeping Albies at AAA. He's been tearing the cover off the ball ever since he returned from the DL, and Camargo has earned a spot in the everyday lineup. If that means trading Matt Adams and moving Freddie back to first and improving the defense of both corner infield spots greatly, then so be it.

But If we can move Kemp, I think we need to. We got about a half season's worth of great performance from him from the end of last season until around the start of June this season, but for over a month now, he's been a liability in the field and at the plate, and best case scenario IMO is we trade Kemp and Camargo plays left.

Phillips will be easier to move given the Reds are paying the vast majority of his salary, but Albies is ready.

We're stuck with a shaky bullpen though. Hopefully AJ Minter can be called up soon and he can be as good as advertised.
I read where they were working on Albies' right handed swing. But I agree, its time to bring him up. Phillips has been a defensive liability. Its time to move on. Camargo has been great and I hope he continues his good work. I'd also love to see Acuna come up in September and see what he can do against the big boys. Its time to start moving towards the future.

Yeah, we're 8 or 9 games or whatever behind in the WC. But this team is not making the WC. Start bringing the kids up and giving them a taste of the big leagues. See what they can do. Because when they come up for good, they're going to struggle, a la Dansby this year.