• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial 2012 NFL Mock Draft thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles
Marcus Forston, DT

I noticed he dropped earlier when I was picking for the Bills

I at first thought about picking him but he character concerns worried me so I picked Hicks instead.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Bucs pass on Kalil for a CB that cant tackle...
There is NO WAY the Bucs pass on David, let alone TWICE.
There is NO WAY the Bucs draft a WR in the next 2 years.

In this Mock the Bucs should have

1. LT- Kalil
2. OLB - David
3. MLB - Kendrycks
5. S - Robinson

Dont know who they would take in the 6th...

Penn is a LT who is getting older and has a MAJOR weight problem, Trueblood cannot pass block and is in the last year of his Contract.

Tampa would NOT pass on a Kalil. In fact if the Bucs could (which they wont, but if they could) land those 2 LBs, they would NEVER take a CB over a LT with the 5th pick. Peterson was a Much better Overall prospect. You do not take a player who was worse than the player taken Last Year at the Same Spot from the Same Team who was not their #1 guy when both were on the team.....

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would give the Bucs the best OLine in the NFL as well as have their entire front 7 filled with 1st to 3rd round picks from the last 3 years(this one included).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Bucs pass on Kalil for a CB that cant tackle...
There is NO WAY the Bucs pass on David, let alone TWICE.
There is NO WAY the Bucs draft a WR in the next 2 years.

In this Mock the Bucs should have

1. LT- Kalil
2. OLB - David
3. MLB - Kendrycks
5. S - Robinson

Dont know who they would take in the 6th...

Penn is a LT who is getting older and has a MAJOR weight problem, Trueblood cannot pass block and is in the last year of his Contract.

Tampa would NOT pass on a Kalil. In fact if the Bucs could (which they wont, but if they could) land those 2 LBs, they would NEVER take a CB over a LT with the 5th pick. Peterson was a Much better Overall prospect. You do not take a player who was worse than the player taken Last Year at the Same Spot from the Same Team who was not their #1 guy when both were on the team.....

sorry doom was hoping you would take the bucs your much more familiar with them.As far as Kalil when I was picking I was trying to be realistic and dont think Kalil will be around when TB picks

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
son of a bitch........i was gonna take Moseley.....went the pick right ahead of me

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 195th pick in the SportsHoopla Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select

Keith-Tandy.jpg

Keith Tandy, CB West Virginia

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggie is on the Clock

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry doom was hoping you would take the bucs your much more familiar with them.As far as Kalil when I was picking I was trying to be realistic and dont think Kalil will be around when TB picks

No worries, most Buc fans want MC, problem is every LSU fan knows Peterson is a Much better Overall prospect. And they would rather have Peterson back on their team than MC, if they had to pick one.

If everything goes right, I think the Bucs can pick Kalil with the 6th pick.
If the Vikings take MC (and I pray to god they do) then the Browns take TR and Blackmon is there at 5. I think the Jags will try and trade up to snag Blackmon, that is when the Rams will offer probably a 3rd round (2nd if the Jags offer is over the top) to move up and take Blackmon. That would allow the Bucs to actually trade down in the draft and Still pick up the best LT prospect in the Draft.

Also Kalil and Freeman will both be the same age for as long as they play(24 now). Not to many teams can have a Top Flight QB and LT play together throughout their career.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, most Buc fans want MC, problem is every LSU fan knows Peterson is a Much better Overall prospect. And they would rather have Peterson back on their team than MC, if they had to pick one.

If everything goes right, I think the Bucs can pick Kalil with the 6th pick.
If the Vikings take MC (and I pray to god they do) then the Browns take TR and Blackmon is there at 5. I think the Jags will try and trade up to snag Blackmon, that is when the Rams will offer probably a 3rd round (2nd if the Jags offer is over the top) to move up and take Blackmon. That would allow the Bucs to actually trade down in the draft and Still pick up the best LT prospect in the Draft.

Also Kalil and Freeman will both be the same age for as long as they play(24 now). Not to many teams can have a Top Flight QB and LT play together throughout their career.

The Rams aren't trading up for Blackmon IMO. I don't think teams are as high on Blackmon as you do. I would like someone to trade up for Blackmon though because i would much rather take Claiborne or trade down (unless for some reason Kalil is still there).

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Rams need Kalil more than Blackmon by a lot.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers pick Brett Roy DT Nevada